Pagan Books v2.2
in the Database>
Witchvox Chapter: Pagan Books
||Chapter Page Views: 9,529,446
Works By Vallabhacharyaji, with references from the Tatwaarthdeepnibandh, Subodhiniji etc.|
Shreemad Bhaagwata Sinhavalokan
Author: P. Navneetpriya Shastriji Guruji
Publisher: Vidyanidhi Trust, Nadiad, Gujarat, India
Category: Religion and Spirituality Level: All
Meaning thereby the abundant source of, and skilful or adept in experiencing joy...
Neither an Illusion [as in Richard Bach's book with apologies]
nor as a semblance...
Author's Notes: May everyone attain the rightful path in life, such is His heartfelt desire...as in P.N.P.Shastriji's....
Few other books have been translated as under:
* Inspired by Goswami Shri Mathureshwarji head of the Haveli Temple - Karelibaug, Baroda, India -
1. Shrinathji Charitramut - The Divine Joyous Acts of God Shrinathji - Gokul, Vraj, Mathura.
2. Uddhav-Geeta [advise of God Krushna to friend and devotee Uddhav]
3. Kapil-Geeta [advise of Sage Kapil propounder of the Saankhya Doctrine to His mother Devahuti]
4. 'Sab Taj Hari Bhaj' - Shrug all and serve the Almighty
* Books that have been translated as inspired by Goswami Shri Chandragopalji Maharajshri head of the Shri Vallabh Vitthal Granth Prakashan Mandal Trust - Baroda, India - email: email@example.com
1. Protocols as pertain to the Pushti Path of Devotion
2. Discrimination as pertains to the Pushti Path of Devotion
3. Jeevan Yoga - Conjoining to Conscious Life
4. 41 Enlightening Comprehensive Communications - P. Hariraiji's 41 Shiksha-Patra
5. Fortitudinous Patience as pertains to the Pushti Path of Devotion
6. Shri Vallabh Namavali - The Divine Names of Shri Vallabhacharyaji by Goswami Maharajshri Ramanlalji of Mathura
* Subodhiniji and Anubhaashya of Shri Vallabhacharyaji - A Concise Study, Translated version of the original Gujarati authored by H.H. Goswami Shri Shyam Manoharji, Vile Parle, Mumbai
* Gorakh-Vaani, The Divine Speech of Guru Gorakhnath - contact - Yogi Ramannath - firstname.lastname@example.org
* A Pictorial Biography of Shreemad Rajchandra - email@example.com
* Under the leadership of Shri Nrusinh Acharyaji an institute called 'Shreya Saadhak Adhikari Varga' [lit. the institute of worthy seekers of the highest fortune] runs in Bhootdijhampa area - Baroda and Sarangpur area - Sarkivaad - Ahmedabad, Gujarat State, India that publishes His Books and their translated versions are as below -
1. Shri Yoginikumari - With the same pronoun, a translation into English of the work by the same title in Gujarati originally based on the book 'Mata The Magician' by Isabella Ingalese.
2. Siddhant Sindhu - The Oceanic Principles
3. Panchvarad Vruttant - The Life of King Panchvarad
4. Nrusinh Kirannavali - The luminous rays of wisdom of Shri Nrusinh Acharyaji [excerpts only] and
5. Tribhuvanvijayi Khadag - The sword of victory over the three worlds.
Any person interested in gaining information on any of the above texts should contact Dr. Prakash Bhatt at 0091 79 22146300.
* Life of one of the five Perfect Masters of Meher Baba - The Sadguru of Sakori uploaded at www.myspace.org / www.amazon.com
* Datta Puranam in English - originally in Sanskrit authored by H.H. Vasudevanand Saraswati, Guru to Rang Avadhoot Maharaj of Nareshwar available at renowned pilgrim center @ Nareshwar as well as with trustee Shri Dhirubhai Joshi - 0091 265 2487315.
* 'Bhakti-Sagar' - The Ocean of Devotion by Charandasji, of Alwar District Rajasthan, Propounder of the 'Shuk-Sampradaay' at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Where To Buy: 1. Publisher: Bhaagwatratna, Bhagwachhastranishnaat, Bhaagwata Bhushan, Vallabhvedantacharya, Kavyateertha, Civil Engineer, Poojya Shri Navneetpriya Shastri Guruji, translated in English and Hindi languages by myself, as the most humble form of service in the feet of all the Great Masters of yore.'
2. Other books translated by the same author are -
[a] Shreemad Bhaagwata Rasaaswad - Aesthetic Delight in the Shreemad Bhaagwata Text
[b] Pushti-Pulin -- The Sandbanks of Grace [a thorough reference text of the Pushti path of Devotion]
[c] Geeta-Gunjan -- The Nectar in the Geetaji
[d] Shreemad Bhaagwata Pratham Najare - The Shreemad Bhaagwata at first sight!
[e] Jeevan-Mangal - Way of Life - Privileged and Blessed
[f] Dwij-Divyata - The Divinity of the Twice Born
[g] Du:kh Daya Nu Daan - Sorrow, a blessing in disguise?
[h] 'Hansavalokan' - The Swan Eye View, a portion of the Text 'Vihangavalokan' - A Bird's Eye-view of the Shreemad
Bhaagwata Maha Purana
[I] Patra Parimal - The Fragrant Letters
Details can be availed at the above website.
Hot link to --> Pagan Shops in Your Town
Hot link to --> Pagan Shops on the Net
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2016 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.