ADD Your Musical
News & Features:
Witchvox Chapter: Pagan Music
||Chapter Page Views: 3,317,466
Bardic Circle Featuring... |
(by Sencha the Vate)
Audience Count: 24,538
"Druid Meditations" is a compilation by Sencha the Vate, Chief Druid of the Black Mountain Druid Order. The tracks are Druid Meditations accompanied by Sencha's Native American flute music and guitar.
1. Tree of Life - The Tree of Life meditation is a grounding and centering practice used by many Druids. This recording is a guided meditation on the Tree of Life.
2. The Tree at the Center - The World Tree, known as Ygdrassil in Norse mythology, is a uniting principle. It unites past, present and future, and it unites the Three Realms of Heavens, Middle Earth, and the Underworld. This meditation on the Oneness of All helps the listener to become aware of the unity of all things.
3. Acceptance - There are three ways to deal with a problem. You can solve it, but if you can't solve it, you can change the way you think about it. If you can't change the way you think about it, then you have to accept it. This meditation on acceptance is a way to accept the things you cannot change.
4. The World Tree - A guided meditation on the nature of the World Tree.
5. Sacred Space - Druids believe, "As above, so below." We also believe that the outer and inner worlds reflect each other. While sacred spaces in nature are important, you may also create a sacred space within yourself. This Sacred Space meditation teaches you how.
6. Past Life Regression - We have all been here before. We will all be here again. This meditation offers you an opportunity to get in touch with your past lives in a calm and accepting way.
Reviews of 'Druid Meditations:'
"I have never come across anything like this that was so helpful! This is the best purchase I've made! Would have paid three times the price for this!!!" -Dragonworshipper
Available at Amazon, iTunes, and most other major mp3 outlets
Recorded: 2012 Black Mountain Druid Order
Technical Notes: Native American Flute, Guitar, Voice
Artist Profile: Sencha the Vate is the Chief Druid of the Black Mountain Druid Order, and a Sustainability Consultant and Family Therapist in the Southeastern United States. He has presented research on the topics of Mindfulness and Ecopsychology at several university conferences, and conducts workshops in Druidry, Mindfulness and Sustainable Living on a regular basis. He currently lives with his wife and family in the foothills of the Appalachians, in Upstate South Carolina.
LISTEN to the mp3 File: Click HERE
To view ALL of Our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: NO, I have not opted to receive Pagan Invites! Please don't send me anonymous invites to groups, sales and events.
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2014 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.