The opinions posted on the Pagan Perspective pages are those of individuals and are not neccessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
Posted: Sep. 8, 2002
||This Page Viewed: 26,815,819
Vox Q Stats|
Times Viewed: 32,767
Lurker/Post Ratio: 183 to 1
Question of the Week: 96 - 1/27/2003
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
What would you wish for?
| Reponses: There are 179 responses posted to this question.
|| Reverse Sort
| If Wishes Were Horses ||Jan 30th. at 12:40:21 pm UTC|
|Jan M Dahlberg (st.Paul, MN) ||Age: 41 - Email |
ifi had three wishes first i would pinch myself to see if i was still awake then i would wish for the permanent well bieng of all three of my children health happiness and to realize thier dreams.next i would wish for a permanent state of peace of self for me y'know peace of mind , body and spirit. then for my final wish i would wish for a warm place to live in the winter for the rest of my life .
| 3 Wishes ||Jan 30th. at 1:16:14 pm UTC|
|Keith (West Chester, PA) ||Age: 29 - Email |
My 3 wishes-
1.A happy, healthy child (due in 9 days)
2.Equality amongst ALL creatures
| My Wishes ||Jan 30th. at 2:34:22 pm UTC|
|Amethyst Sunrise (upstate ny) ||Age: 38 - Email |
My first wish is a simple one...I want to win the New York State Lotto jackpot! there is so many good things i could do with this.
2) Happiness and Health for myself and my children
3) To have the general public stop looking at me as some wierdo because i am pyschic and healer that believes in the power of God and the Goddess. I am REAL gosh darn it! I am a divine manifestation of the God and Goddess...so are you! so stop calling me the nutcase you dont get it! phewwwwww that felt good lol love and light all!
| If I Were Granted Three Wishes... ||Jan 30th. at 2:39:04 pm UTC|
|nicci (las vegas, nv) ||Age: 28 - Email |
1. for my children to lead long and happy lives.
2. for there to be no need nor want for war
3. finally, for myself ( on a selfish whim) to be more faithful and strong in my wiccan practice.
| What To Wish For? ||Jan 30th. at 2:44:20 pm UTC|
|Tommy Rogers (Salina, Kansas) ||Age: 32 - Email |
If I was granted three wishes, for my first wish I would wish that I was never granted the wishes to begin with. If you want things to happen in life, make them happen. Wishes are a lazy mans way of getting around having to work toward a goal. And....remember the saying, "be careful what you wish for. You just might get it!" Sometimes....things just arent meant to be...wishes cannot change that.
| Three Wishes ||Jan 30th. at 3:40:24 pm UTC|
|Hippie2u2 (The Netherlands) ||Age: 26 - Email |
1 that there wouldn't be any polution anywhere.
2 that people would stop misusing other people (global, economical and personal)
3 is still open for a lot of thougt
| Wishes.... ||Jan 30th. at 3:58:56 pm UTC|
|wendella (kenosha, wi) ||Age: 38 - Email |
If I had three wishes they would be...
1. Spiritual Growth in the World instead of population, financial, and material posessions.
2. For Women to get their rightful inheritance of the earth (we had it first) but not exclude men from taking care of her and that which occupies her, we are equal.
3. More open mindedness in the world for we are all not the same.
Blessed be to all!!!
| LOVE ||Jan 30th. at 7:35:45 pm UTC|
|Jonathan (marianna) ||Age: 17 - Email |
- I would wish a lot of money, to help other people
- A big house, to lodge homeless
- A loving and caring girlfriend, to have somebody even more especial to share with
| 3 Wishes.... ||Jan 30th. at 8:50:48 pm UTC|
|bearmother (ks) ||Age: 32 - Email |
1. reverse global warming 2. pure water 3. a kite for every child.
| My 3 Wishes ||Jan 30th. at 9:41:02 pm UTC|
|Celestria (New Hampshire) ||Age: 36 - Email |
If I were to be granted 3 wishes, one would have to be to correct mistakes made in the past.
2nd wish I think that I would like to have would be my Dad being alive so he could have helped my Mom in raising me to be a better person than I think I am now.
3rd wish would be to find a man who could love me for who I am, not to be so mean to me (oops, guess that would be wish 4) .
| This Is Simple ||Jan 30th. at 11:50:20 pm UTC|
|Karri (SE United States) ||Age: 32 - Email |
1st I would wish that no child ever go to bed at night hungry or afraid
2nd I would wish that the world pollution was ended, solves, cured whatever
3rd I would wish for human tolerance for and from everyone.
| To Do The Work ||Jan 31st. at 12:14:29 am UTC|
|Angeleno (Oceanside, California) ||Age: 56 - Email |
1. The ability to communicate as well as I do in English in any tongue or language or mode or
2. The ability to play masterfully any musical instrument I have ever touched.
3. A perfectly healthy body.
The rest I'll handle on my own.
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2019 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections
(including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.)
are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc.
TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.