The opinions posted on the Pagan Perspective pages are those of individuals and are not neccessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
Posted: Sep. 8, 2002
||This Page Viewed: 11,794,096
Vox Q Stats|
Times Viewed: 32,767
Lurker/Post Ratio: 183 to 1
Question of the Week: 96 - 1/27/2003
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
What would you wish for?
| Reponses: There are 179 responses posted to this question.
|| Reverse Sort
| I Wish For... ||Jan 31st. at 5:59:50 pm UTC|
|Maia Knibb (Didilibah) ||Age: 11 - Email |
I wish for...
1- i wish that there were no more wars and with that happiness,
2- i wish that everybody had loving families,
3- I wish that my little dog was alive...
| 3 Wishes: Selfish Or Unselfish ||Jan 31st. at 6:38:15 pm UTC|
|e.n.c. (nyc) ||Age: 112 - Email |
3 selfish wishes
1) a cottege to live in
2) a bit more money than I have to spend
3) a partner to love
3 unselfish wishes
1) a end to world hunger
2) world peace or at least, world tolerance
3) and the return of the dodo bird ;-)
| My Wishes ||Jan 31st. at 7:29:27 pm UTC|
|Andrea (Olathe, Kansas) ||Age: 15 - Email - Web|
1. world peace
2. Everyone to be happy
3. No more hunger for ANY species
| More Wishes.... ||Jan 31st. at 10:12:45 pm UTC|
Honestly, that is what I would probably wish for. There is so much I would want to do, or perhaps even just want that it is difficult to decide. But here is my reply, to answer the questions itself.
1. To know the Goddess fully.
I often doubt my path and choices. I do not think of this as reassurance, but an afirmation that I am not just paying lip service to the Goddess or God.
2. World peace
Yes, cliche. Or perhaps not. I have to wonder, if we did ever achieve world peace..... would it last...
3. To love.
I think if we could all learn to love, it would help with the world peace. To know and love ourselves would allow us to know and love others more openly, and perhaps without fear.
| Both Personal And Worldly? ||Jan 31st. at 11:05:03 pm UTC|
|Kristen (Bay Area, California) ||Age: 22 - Email |
I have the tendency to have difficult in choosing a set amount of things, hence the two sets of lists here ;)
1. For those I love to be happy, with themselves and their lives.
2. Money to live comfortably.
3. To be able to fold the country in half or rearrange the states, so I can be closer to my family.
Worldly (for lack of a better word) :
1. Tolerance and acceptance.
2. No more hunger.
3. World peace, though I think if the first one were to come true, this wouldn't be too far behind.
| ...:::My Three Wishes:::... ||Feb 1st. at 2:23:07 am UTC|
|Betty Madden (Los Angeles, Cali) ||Age: 14 - Email |
If i could have 3 wishes i would wish for...
1. Cures for all diseases in the world.
2. World peace.
3. Everyone to love, enjoy, and be happy with their lives.
| My Greatest Wish ||Feb 1st. at 3:37:04 am UTC|
|skyler marshall (los angeles ca) ||Age: 27 - Email |
if i had 3 wishes they would all be that ann russell the love of my life return to me and mary me.
| If I Were Granted Three Wishes......... ||Feb 1st. at 6:26:00 am UTC|
|Lady Jane (Philippines) ||Age: 14 - Email |
i would wish that my life would be fixed, that this world would become a better place, and that i would have the love of my life back.
| Hhhmmmmm 3 Wishes ||Feb 1st. at 11:19:43 am UTC|
|Shadowlogar (Minnesota) ||Age: 37 - Email |
I would wish for all cruelty to end in this world
I would wish for the long life and health for my family
I would wish for finacial security with no worries
| I Wish For.. ||Feb 1st. at 12:49:41 pm UTC|
|nomagicalnameyet (Vienna) ||Age: 29 - Email |
These wishes are both personal but also something I wish would come true for every single person on this world
* A content, strong, loving heart
* Respect and sympathy for all other creatures
| 3 Wishes... ||Feb 1st. at 1:35:37 pm UTC|
|Leona (Toronto) ||Age: 14 - Email |
First wish - That the world, including earth, will remain balanced until time comes.
Second wish - That all people would enjoy life with no exception whatsoever
Third wish - That I will die a painless death right away, and no one will remember my existance (thus suffer my death)
| My Three Wishes ||Feb 1st. at 1:38:00 pm UTC|
|Fuego Devi (Virginia, USA) ||Age: 14 - Email |
I think that if some magickal Aladdin-like genie just popped up and granted me three wishes I'd have to go for:
1. Tolerance - Not just for me but for all the people in this small planet we inhabit... we've had thousands of years to get used to each other but still haven't been able to see our differences as our advantages. I'd wish that we could stop persecution and hatred of people that are different from us because that's what will, in the end, lead to our destruction.
2. Love - This one is a personal wish :) I have a sweet boyfriend that I've been with for five months now and I'd wish to be with him for the rest of my life. I guess if I could possibly tie it in I'd wish along with this one that people in the world wouldn't divorce each other or break up with each other over the stupid, little things like money or a single argument, I'd wish that they could work it out together and have patience.
3. Hope and Faith - This wish for the entire world, because a lot of us have lost both of these important things... Some have lost their hope for for themselves and their dreams and some have lost their faith in the higher power.
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2015 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.