The opinions posted on the Pagan Perspective pages are those of individuals and are not neccessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
Posted: Sep. 8, 2002
||This Page Viewed: 9,885,951
Vox Q Stats|
Times Viewed: 32,767
Lurker/Post Ratio: 183 to 1
Question of the Week: 96 - 1/27/2003
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
What would you wish for?
| Reponses: There are 179 responses posted to this question.
|| Reverse Sort
| MY THREE WISHES :p ||Feb 1st. at 1:57:58 pm UTC|
|Pheonix SilverCobra (portsmouth, va) ||Age: 18 - Email |
im three wishes would be ;
1) that myself and my husband live happily in a simple little house of our own til our time comes
2) that i find the that im searching for teacher to help me find my way (i just strted)
3) that mankind puts down our our hatreds for each other and just back to the basics of life.
these would be my wishes
| My Simple Wishes. ||Feb 1st. at 2:50:08 pm UTC|
|Kelly (Fremont Ohio) ||Age: 25 - Email |
1. End the suffering of the enviroment.
2. End the suffering of the world's people.
3. For my family to never have to worry about finacial problems again.
| MY Wish ||Feb 1st. at 5:22:17 pm UTC|
|SKippy (BAton ROuge , LA) ||Age: 16 - Email |
uno. TO be sent into the D&D gaming world as my 25 level Necromancer/ Crypt lord lich half-ling
2.To bring the rest of my gaming friends with me.
3. TO just have a good day.
| My Three Wishes ||Feb 1st. at 5:46:20 pm UTC|
|Bryony Ravenwillow (Kansas City MO) ||Age: 34 - Email |
I'm going to assume, for the sake of the game, that everyone who has posted thus far also had their three wishes and that they were granted. So now that we have world peace and prosperity, mutual tolerance and respect, and a healthy environment, here are the three wishes that would make my little corner of Utopia complete.
1. To be the best medicinal herb practitioner ever.
2. To be a better gardener.
3. To always use my talents wisely and compassionately.
| My Three Wishes ||Feb 1st. at 9:19:28 pm UTC|
|Chris Marbutt (Chambers County, Alabama) ||Age: 32 - Email |
1. I wish to know if there are any catches to these wishes or not.
2. I wish to know what the Gods and Goddesses would have me wish for.
3. I wish for the answer to wish #2.
| The Magic 3 ||Feb 1st. at 9:59:31 pm UTC|
|doo (Baltimore, MD) ||Age: 45 - Email |
1. For those who do not understand my religious beliefs, to try and look beyond the heresay and find out for themselves what it involves before condemning us. 2. Try to be more forgiving towards our government for their misguided ideals and actions. 3. Smile more, it makes people wonder what you're up to!!!!!
| Three Wishes ||Feb 2nd. at 3:12:03 am UTC|
|Randy (aka "Coises") (Chandler, Arizona (USA)) ||Age: 45 - Email - Web|
1. That I might always perceive what is before me with the full clarity of my mind.
2. That I might always face what is before me with full strength of my will.
3. That I might always love what is before me with the full depth of my heart.
If I could do those three things consistently, I don't think I'd have to worry about much else. (Then again, once I got my first wish, maybe I'd change the other two really fast!)
| My 3 Wishes ||Feb 2nd. at 4:25:07 am UTC|
|amora (chicago) ||Age: 17 - Email |
1.) to be able to open a resturant in the chicago area and have open nights for poetry readings sing and a night for wiccans and pagans
2.) to heal the earth of all we have done to her
3.) good health
| Three Wishes ||Feb 2nd. at 10:22:32 am UTC|
|Valhaltia DeKaye (Indiana, PA) ||Age: 21 - Email - Web|
If I was granted three wishes... I'd wish for:
1) A greater ability to think before I act.
2) More centering. :o)
3) A greater ability for unconditional love.
I'm a huge dork.
| If Wishes Were Horses, We'd All Be Shoveling Manure ||Feb 2nd. at 1:54:43 pm UTC|
|Trickster (Oceania) ||Age: 44 - Email - Web|
Three wishes, eh? Well here goes...
(1) I wish people with good ideas and intents, ie Pagans, Libertarians, etc, could get their act together instead of constant bickering and pissing contests.
(2) I wish the "Founding Fathers" had included the Right of Bodily Sovreignity in the Bill of Rights. That is, your body belongs to you and you can do whatever you want with it. No more victimless crimes. No more drug war. No more nudity and prostitution laws. No more power over your most dear material possession.
(3) I wish people would actually give a sh*t instead of baa-baa-ing everything they hear.
| My Three Wishes... ||Feb 2nd. at 2:26:37 pm UTC|
|melanie favire (husband is stationed in germany) ||Age: 29 - Email |
Wish #1 I would wish for all the people of the world to be able to understand each other. It is not enough to be able to speak a language...but you need to understand what is between the lines.
Wish #2 I wish that I could know without a doubt that there are higher spirital beings and what it is I am suppost to be doing with my life.
Wish #3 I would want a bed that travels just like in "Bednobs and Broomsticks". A very good film which actually shows witches in a positive light...
| What I Would Wish For. I Am 10. ||Feb 2nd. at 3:56:48 pm UTC|
|Kristen C. (New Jersey) ||Age: 10 - Email |
I would wish for world peace. I would also wish that witches didnt have to hide there pentegrams because othere people would freak out. I also wish that because we would would like to go outside under the moon and lite candles, mabeye even hug a tree with out people calling the police. I would also wish to fly becaus eif you can fly it feels great.
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2014 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.