The opinions posted on the Pagan Perspective pages are those of individuals and are not neccessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
Posted: Sep. 8, 2002
||This Page Viewed: 28,366,667
Vox Q Stats|
Times Viewed: 32,767
Lurker/Post Ratio: 183 to 1
Question of the Week: 96 - 1/27/2003
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
What would you wish for?
| Reponses: There are 179 responses posted to this question.
|| Reverse Sort
| The Magic 3 ||Feb 1st. at 9:59:31 pm EST|
|doo (Baltimore, MD) ||Age: 45 - Email |
1. For those who do not understand my religious beliefs, to try and look beyond the heresay and find out for themselves what it involves before condemning us. 2. Try to be more forgiving towards our government for their misguided ideals and actions. 3. Smile more, it makes people wonder what you're up to!!!!!
| Three Wishes ||Feb 2nd. at 3:12:03 am EST|
|Randy (aka "Coises") (Chandler, Arizona (USA)) ||Age: 45 - Email - Web|
1. That I might always perceive what is before me with the full clarity of my mind.
2. That I might always face what is before me with full strength of my will.
3. That I might always love what is before me with the full depth of my heart.
If I could do those three things consistently, I don't think I'd have to worry about much else. (Then again, once I got my first wish, maybe I'd change the other two really fast!)
| My 3 Wishes ||Feb 2nd. at 4:25:07 am EST|
|amora (chicago) ||Age: 17 - Email |
1.) to be able to open a resturant in the chicago area and have open nights for poetry readings sing and a night for wiccans and pagans
2.) to heal the earth of all we have done to her
3.) good health
| Three Wishes ||Feb 2nd. at 10:22:32 am EST|
|Valhaltia DeKaye (Indiana, PA) ||Age: 21 - Email - Web|
If I was granted three wishes... I'd wish for:
1) A greater ability to think before I act.
2) More centering. :o)
3) A greater ability for unconditional love.
I'm a huge dork.
| If Wishes Were Horses, We'd All Be Shoveling Manure ||Feb 2nd. at 1:54:43 pm EST|
|Trickster (Oceania) ||Age: 44 - Email - Web|
Three wishes, eh? Well here goes...
(1) I wish people with good ideas and intents, ie Pagans, Libertarians, etc, could get their act together instead of constant bickering and pissing contests.
(2) I wish the "Founding Fathers" had included the Right of Bodily Sovreignity in the Bill of Rights. That is, your body belongs to you and you can do whatever you want with it. No more victimless crimes. No more drug war. No more nudity and prostitution laws. No more power over your most dear material possession.
(3) I wish people would actually give a sh*t instead of baa-baa-ing everything they hear.
| My Three Wishes... ||Feb 2nd. at 2:26:37 pm EST|
|melanie favire (husband is stationed in germany) ||Age: 29 - Email |
Wish #1 I would wish for all the people of the world to be able to understand each other. It is not enough to be able to speak a language...but you need to understand what is between the lines.
Wish #2 I wish that I could know without a doubt that there are higher spirital beings and what it is I am suppost to be doing with my life.
Wish #3 I would want a bed that travels just like in "Bednobs and Broomsticks". A very good film which actually shows witches in a positive light...
| What I Would Wish For. I Am 10. ||Feb 2nd. at 3:56:48 pm EST|
|Kristen C. (New Jersey) ||Age: 10 - Email |
I would wish for world peace. I would also wish that witches didnt have to hide there pentegrams because othere people would freak out. I also wish that because we would would like to go outside under the moon and lite candles, mabeye even hug a tree with out people calling the police. I would also wish to fly becaus eif you can fly it feels great.
| 3 Wishes... ||Feb 2nd. at 7:21:36 pm EST|
|Demitria (florida) ||Age: 15 - Email |
Ok my 3 wishes...
1) That my family accepted me for who I am
2) That pagans weren't thought of as evil satan worshipers
3) a million more wishes :D
| My 3 Wishes! ||Feb 2nd. at 7:24:51 pm EST|
|TheGodSplinter (United Kingdom) ||Age: 46 - Email |
My first wish would be that I will be able to make an infinite number of further wishes that must be granted. I would stipulate, of course that these must be written by me, on yellow paper, in dark green ink, in alternating capital and lower case letters, starting with either of those!
Call that a safety catch against wishing someone dead, one day, because he's reportedly killed or molested some children and may yet be innocent! (Etc..)
My own, personal wishes (Nos. 2 and 3) can wait for a while! (I'm sure that Catherine Zeta Jones will still be around, when I'm ready to wish on as strongly as I dream on!)
Besides, there's a planet to save and several sleeping branches of world religion to wake all of the way back up, first!
| My Wishes ||Feb 2nd. at 8:01:09 pm EST|
|Blanca (texas usa) ||Age: 14 - Email |
My first wish would be every woman in the world had to be beautiful inside and out. My second wish would be wealth. My third world peace no more war.
| The Big Picture ||Feb 2nd. at 8:25:06 pm EST|
|Alicia (Ky) ||Age: 33 - Email |
1.Peace 2.Love 3.Health world-wide!
| Just Three?!? ||Feb 2nd. at 8:30:04 pm EST|
|jodie (canada) ||Age: 30 - Email |
Ok, I can think of a tonne, but I'll try to control myself. I wish that all human beings, be they from the first world or third world be seen as equal, that respect for all the peoples of the world become the basis for decision-making. That the well being of the earth becomes a priority. And, finally that education, in all its forms, become freely available to anyone who wants it.
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2020 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.