The opinions posted on the Pagan Perspective pages are those of individuals and are not neccessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
Posted: Sep. 8, 2002
||This Page Viewed: 10,824,707
Vox Q Stats|
Times Viewed: 32,767
Lurker/Post Ratio: 183 to 1
Question of the Week: 96 - 1/27/2003
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
What would you wish for?
| Reponses: There are 179 responses posted to this question.
|| Reverse Sort
| Well Wishing ||Jan 28th. at 10:13:03 am UTC|
|Tiffany Royce (Tacoma, WA) ||Age: 20 - Email |
Alright if I had three wishes.. Fist I would wish that we wouldn't have to live life as we do today. Second I would wish that the enviorment gets cleaned up by the people understanding how bad the situation really is, and last but not least, I would wish that I had a job!
| Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 10:56:09 am UTC|
|Etain (Ohio) ||Age: 31 - Email |
1. For everyone to have more compassion towards each other. This would hopefully curb all of the power hungry people and their greediness that has caused a lot of destruction to our planet and to each other.
2. For every person that has a bigotry towards another or screwed over another person...to walk in that person's shoes. e.g.: Pat Robertson would be a gay man OR woman, Jeb Bush would be a black Floridian voter, all the politicians & lobbyists would be the people they screwed over in their last election, obnoxious Christians would be Wiccans, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, and Aboriginal People, and finally George Dubya would be a mom who just sent her son to go to war.
3. After the above was done....That EVERYONE could read minds. Then maybe we would stop lying to each other. It would force us to start being more real and genuine in our thoughts & actions.
| My Three Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 11:58:50 am UTC|
|Brittney (marion, va) ||Age: 14 - Email |
#1 i would ask for all the money in the world #2 i would ask for one of the hottest guys on earth and #3 i would ask for a very nice ride. what else would you possible need!!
| My 3 Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 12:56:16 pm UTC|
|leslie (wisconsin) ||Age: 36 - Email |
if i had 3 wishes it would be for health happiness and family togetherness
| My Three Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 1:18:23 pm UTC|
|Fiona (Manitoba,Canada) ||Age: 23 - Email |
My first wish would be that ALL of man-kind would get along in peace and harmony.
My second would be that telekenetic abilites were real.(and that Iwould have them)
My third would be to have my own tower in the woods, and not be botherd.
| Who Me? Wish I Wish I Wish... ||Jan 28th. at 1:47:27 pm UTC|
|Lunae (rural STL area) ||Age: 31 - Email |
first: that my lessons be learned the FIRST TIME
second: to be able to recognize love however it comes to me, with no checklist
third: to make everyone I meet feel lovingkindness from my heart to theirs
| Do We Really Want To Do This? ||Jan 28th. at 1:48:49 pm UTC|
|Eldryn Moonsong (Ontario, Canada) ||Age: 30 - Email |
Handing out wishes, especially 3 of them, to mere mortals might be considered miraculous by some, and foolhardy by others. Having read some of the earlier posts, I think that point has been demonstrated well enough, so I'll not go into it further. If a higher entity were to up and grant me three wishes with no catch, I suppose I'd wish for:
1) The wisdom to become a great leader who could unite the world's nations (and religions!) in peace. I would not simply wish for peace, because the manipulation of others' thoughts and feelings is just wrong.
2) The wisdom to take the human race beyond the need for money, in order to end greed and maintain peace.
3) A lifespan long enough to accomplish the other two wishes.
Bright blessings to all!
| If I Had 3 Wishes... ||Jan 28th. at 2:03:54 pm UTC|
|sarah (Port Clinton) ||Age: 13 - Email |
If I had 3 wishes I would have to do a lot of thinking. First off I'd probably wish for 2 Million dollors for mom and me. Hmmm, let's see. Secondly I might wish to find my true power from the Great Mother and Father. and 3rd? Well, Third off I would probably wish that when I need something I can find it when I need it. In the 15 minutes I've sat here, that's the best I could think of.
| I Would Wish... ||Jan 28th. at 2:47:57 pm UTC|
|Lil devil (England) ||Age: 18 - Email |
Firstly i would wish for everyone to be equal and noone was better-off than anyone else - ever.
Next i would wish that the world was captured in eternal tranquility and the seasons never changed, but it was always like the greek dusks, but also that this would never affect plants, animals, humans ect.
Thirdly i would wish that every time a child wishes upon a shooting star, that wish would come true.
| My Wishes... ||Jan 28th. at 3:08:29 pm UTC|
|Bryan (Grandville MI) ||Age: 22 - Email - Web|
1. I would wish to have been born totally female instead of mixed up like I am... *grumbles*
2. I would wish to have been born with perfect vision.
3. I would wish to be financially stable (good job that I really like doing basically).
Those are my 3 wishes... now whos going to grant them? lol
| Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 3:57:33 pm UTC|
|Hugh (Indiana) ||Age: 19 - Email |
If I had 3 wishes they would be simple
1. I would wish for my mom to be healed of her kidney disease
2. I would wish to be financially stable enough so that I could support myself, my spouse(when I find her), and my mother.
3. I would wish that everyone, everywhere, would take better care of the environment
I don't think those are too selfish, do you?
| I Wish Apon A Star... ||Jan 28th. at 4:08:12 pm UTC|
|Allegra (Michigan, USA) ||Age: 15 - Email |
1. I wish the world could put away there petty differences and move toward a new peace.
2. I wish I had genetics to be two inches taller and 20/15 vision.
3. I wish I could forget pain, and not have the nagging fealing it was just hiding.
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2015 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.