The opinions posted on the Pagan Perspective pages are those of individuals and are not neccessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
Posted: Sep. 8, 2002
||This Page Viewed: 15,117,990
Vox Q Stats|
Times Viewed: 32,767
Lurker/Post Ratio: 183 to 1
Question of the Week: 96 - 1/27/2003
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
What would you wish for?
| Reponses: There are 179 responses posted to this question.
|| Reverse Sort
| Who Me? Wish I Wish I Wish... ||Jan 28th. at 1:47:27 pm UTC|
|Lunae (rural STL area) ||Age: 31 - Email |
first: that my lessons be learned the FIRST TIME
second: to be able to recognize love however it comes to me, with no checklist
third: to make everyone I meet feel lovingkindness from my heart to theirs
| Do We Really Want To Do This? ||Jan 28th. at 1:48:49 pm UTC|
|Eldryn Moonsong (Ontario, Canada) ||Age: 30 - Email |
Handing out wishes, especially 3 of them, to mere mortals might be considered miraculous by some, and foolhardy by others. Having read some of the earlier posts, I think that point has been demonstrated well enough, so I'll not go into it further. If a higher entity were to up and grant me three wishes with no catch, I suppose I'd wish for:
1) The wisdom to become a great leader who could unite the world's nations (and religions!) in peace. I would not simply wish for peace, because the manipulation of others' thoughts and feelings is just wrong.
2) The wisdom to take the human race beyond the need for money, in order to end greed and maintain peace.
3) A lifespan long enough to accomplish the other two wishes.
Bright blessings to all!
| If I Had 3 Wishes... ||Jan 28th. at 2:03:54 pm UTC|
|sarah (Port Clinton) ||Age: 13 - Email |
If I had 3 wishes I would have to do a lot of thinking. First off I'd probably wish for 2 Million dollors for mom and me. Hmmm, let's see. Secondly I might wish to find my true power from the Great Mother and Father. and 3rd? Well, Third off I would probably wish that when I need something I can find it when I need it. In the 15 minutes I've sat here, that's the best I could think of.
| I Would Wish... ||Jan 28th. at 2:47:57 pm UTC|
|Lil devil (England) ||Age: 18 - Email |
Firstly i would wish for everyone to be equal and noone was better-off than anyone else - ever.
Next i would wish that the world was captured in eternal tranquility and the seasons never changed, but it was always like the greek dusks, but also that this would never affect plants, animals, humans ect.
Thirdly i would wish that every time a child wishes upon a shooting star, that wish would come true.
| My Wishes... ||Jan 28th. at 3:08:29 pm UTC|
|Bryan (Grandville MI) ||Age: 22 - Email - Web|
1. I would wish to have been born totally female instead of mixed up like I am... *grumbles*
2. I would wish to have been born with perfect vision.
3. I would wish to be financially stable (good job that I really like doing basically).
Those are my 3 wishes... now whos going to grant them? lol
| Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 3:57:33 pm UTC|
|Hugh (Indiana) ||Age: 19 - Email |
If I had 3 wishes they would be simple
1. I would wish for my mom to be healed of her kidney disease
2. I would wish to be financially stable enough so that I could support myself, my spouse(when I find her), and my mother.
3. I would wish that everyone, everywhere, would take better care of the environment
I don't think those are too selfish, do you?
| I Wish Apon A Star... ||Jan 28th. at 4:08:12 pm UTC|
|Allegra (Michigan, USA) ||Age: 15 - Email |
1. I wish the world could put away there petty differences and move toward a new peace.
2. I wish I had genetics to be two inches taller and 20/15 vision.
3. I wish I could forget pain, and not have the nagging fealing it was just hiding.
| Three Wishes? ||Jan 28th. at 4:23:10 pm UTC|
|Fearn (Massachusettes) ||Age: 13 - Email |
If I had the chance to be granted three wishes I would wish for...
1) For better grades and more ease in acheiving them.
2) That people be better to the environment that surrounds them everyday and that people notice their environment more and see how beautiful it is.
3) (This may be a little selfish though) That my parents get back together so that my family is a whole again and not separate like it is now and has been for the last four years.
| My Three Wishes.... ||Jan 28th. at 4:59:44 pm UTC|
|Jon (West Virginia) ||Age: 15 - Email |
1.I would wish for everlasting peace and harmony among the confused few of this world.
2.I would wish for people to respect Mother Earth a whole lot more and to only take what is needed
3.I would wish for everyone to be happy.
| Whatever ||Jan 28th. at 5:07:44 pm UTC|
|jeff salt (bend or) ||Age: 18 - Email |
1.i would wish for people to not judge people because there witches
2.i would wish for poulution and littering to stop compleatly
3.i would wish that all negativity to seace
| Wishes Wishes Wishes ... Hmm... ||Jan 28th. at 5:44:07 pm UTC|
|Joey Pryor (eden, md *usa*) ||Age: 12 - Email |
1)I would wish for everyone to judge fairly when it comes to witchcraft, wicca, ect. With no misconceptions
3) World peace, no world hunger , and all of that!
| Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 5:58:21 pm UTC|
|judi d.owling (west point ca) ||Age: 37 - Email |
1. for all child molesters and rapist to have extreme pain whenever they thought about acting out
2. for all missing children to be found ( that includes adults too they are somebody s child)
3. to win the lottery so we could take our children to third world ocuntries and they could see
how good they have it. and apperciate the simple things.
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2017 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.