The opinions posted on the Pagan Perspective pages are those of individuals and are not neccessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
Posted: Sep. 8, 2002
||This Page Viewed: 10,800,947
Vox Q Stats|
Times Viewed: 32,767
Lurker/Post Ratio: 183 to 1
Question of the Week: 96 - 1/27/2003
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
What would you wish for?
| Reponses: There are 179 responses posted to this question.
|| Reverse Sort
| Three Wishes? ||Jan 28th. at 4:23:10 pm UTC|
|Fearn (Massachusettes) ||Age: 13 - Email |
If I had the chance to be granted three wishes I would wish for...
1) For better grades and more ease in acheiving them.
2) That people be better to the environment that surrounds them everyday and that people notice their environment more and see how beautiful it is.
3) (This may be a little selfish though) That my parents get back together so that my family is a whole again and not separate like it is now and has been for the last four years.
| My Three Wishes.... ||Jan 28th. at 4:59:44 pm UTC|
|Jon (West Virginia) ||Age: 15 - Email |
1.I would wish for everlasting peace and harmony among the confused few of this world.
2.I would wish for people to respect Mother Earth a whole lot more and to only take what is needed
3.I would wish for everyone to be happy.
| Whatever ||Jan 28th. at 5:07:44 pm UTC|
|jeff salt (bend or) ||Age: 18 - Email |
1.i would wish for people to not judge people because there witches
2.i would wish for poulution and littering to stop compleatly
3.i would wish that all negativity to seace
| Wishes Wishes Wishes ... Hmm... ||Jan 28th. at 5:44:07 pm UTC|
|Joey Pryor (eden, md *usa*) ||Age: 12 - Email |
1)I would wish for everyone to judge fairly when it comes to witchcraft, wicca, ect. With no misconceptions
3) World peace, no world hunger , and all of that!
| Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 5:58:21 pm UTC|
|judi d.owling (west point ca) ||Age: 37 - Email |
1. for all child molesters and rapist to have extreme pain whenever they thought about acting out
2. for all missing children to be found ( that includes adults too they are somebody s child)
3. to win the lottery so we could take our children to third world ocuntries and they could see
how good they have it. and apperciate the simple things.
| My Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 7:18:02 pm UTC|
|Dawn (Ocheyedan) ||Age: 20 - Email |
1. That people would always research stuff before they made ignorant opinions.
2. That people would learn that no one is ever going to agree and to just get over it!
3. To be able to be open about your religon and not have to worry about getting strange looks or losing friends.
| My Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 8:29:13 pm UTC|
For our family to have enough money to not stress and worry about money anymore.
For everyone to be a little more open minded
For the people of this beautiful planet to take better care of it.
| Wish A Wish ||Jan 28th. at 9:11:59 pm UTC|
|Shauna (San Francisco) ||Age: 17 - Email |
I would wish first for my dad to be out of jail with a normal lifestyle. Second I would wish for money so I can go to college and be able to get my life started on my own. Third I would wish for my brother to become a famous Rock star, so I could become his agent.
| 3 Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 9:33:38 pm UTC|
|alison anderson (CT) ||Age: 29 - Email |
1.) I would wish for world harmony and peace.
2.) I would wish for good health for the people of the world.
3.) I would wish for unlimited wishes. (Hee, hee.. You thought I was ALL sunshine.)
| Purpose And Happiness. ||Jan 28th. at 9:44:41 pm UTC|
1) To know my purpose in this seeming mass of random, futile, directionless events called life.
2) My loved ones to be happy.
3) To fulfill my purpose in the best manner possible.
Ciao than ai,
| Three Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 9:54:54 pm UTC|
|Rowan (Arnold/Annapolis, MD) ||Age: 14 - Email |
1) I would wish for everyone to be tolerant of other people and their choices. One must not have to be open-minded to be tolerant, nor be well researched on every topic, but to have the ability to acknowledge that though I may or maynot agree with a person's lifestyle that it is not my choice, nor is it my place to criticize them.
2)That our president (BUSH) would learn that the world evil, does NOT apply to everyone who does not agree with him ideologically, and that the world is really shades of grey, we're all tarnished by something, though sometimes the degree to which makes all the difference.
3)For good friends, close/tolerant/happy family, and a boy/girlfriend. E gods I want to be in a relationship soon...
ohh and to pass my french 2 exam but, may my studying prevail and Goddess willing the tiny help me study charm, and goodluck will help ^-^
| Selish? ||Jan 28th. at 10:05:44 pm UTC|
|Kelly Dianchet (Jacksonville Il) ||Age: 33 - Email |
My wishes are perhaps selfish.
1) people trained and educated to the point where almost anything our culture can do is at an individuals fingertips. Specialization is for drones.
2) personal responsibilitiy to the point where no drones or any others who want to sit on their duffs and watch the world go by or to let others make decisions for them can just vegetate.
3) an absolute and total intolerance worldwide for anyone who would wish to harm children.
That having been said I apolagise if this sounds irate I was litening to our president and well.. it made me irate.
and Dagda Guide
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2015 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.