The opinions posted on the Pagan Perspective pages are those of individuals and are not neccessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
Posted: Sep. 8, 2002
||This Page Viewed: 14,456,995
Vox Q Stats|
Times Viewed: 32,767
Lurker/Post Ratio: 183 to 1
Question of the Week: 96 - 1/27/2003
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
What would you wish for?
| Reponses: There are 179 responses posted to this question.
|| Reverse Sort
| My Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 7:18:02 pm UTC|
|Dawn (Ocheyedan) ||Age: 20 - Email |
1. That people would always research stuff before they made ignorant opinions.
2. That people would learn that no one is ever going to agree and to just get over it!
3. To be able to be open about your religon and not have to worry about getting strange looks or losing friends.
| My Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 8:29:13 pm UTC|
For our family to have enough money to not stress and worry about money anymore.
For everyone to be a little more open minded
For the people of this beautiful planet to take better care of it.
| Wish A Wish ||Jan 28th. at 9:11:59 pm UTC|
|Shauna (San Francisco) ||Age: 17 - Email |
I would wish first for my dad to be out of jail with a normal lifestyle. Second I would wish for money so I can go to college and be able to get my life started on my own. Third I would wish for my brother to become a famous Rock star, so I could become his agent.
| 3 Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 9:33:38 pm UTC|
|alison anderson (CT) ||Age: 29 - Email |
1.) I would wish for world harmony and peace.
2.) I would wish for good health for the people of the world.
3.) I would wish for unlimited wishes. (Hee, hee.. You thought I was ALL sunshine.)
| Purpose And Happiness. ||Jan 28th. at 9:44:41 pm UTC|
1) To know my purpose in this seeming mass of random, futile, directionless events called life.
2) My loved ones to be happy.
3) To fulfill my purpose in the best manner possible.
Ciao than ai,
| Three Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 9:54:54 pm UTC|
|Rowan (Arnold/Annapolis, MD) ||Age: 14 - Email |
1) I would wish for everyone to be tolerant of other people and their choices. One must not have to be open-minded to be tolerant, nor be well researched on every topic, but to have the ability to acknowledge that though I may or maynot agree with a person's lifestyle that it is not my choice, nor is it my place to criticize them.
2)That our president (BUSH) would learn that the world evil, does NOT apply to everyone who does not agree with him ideologically, and that the world is really shades of grey, we're all tarnished by something, though sometimes the degree to which makes all the difference.
3)For good friends, close/tolerant/happy family, and a boy/girlfriend. E gods I want to be in a relationship soon...
ohh and to pass my french 2 exam but, may my studying prevail and Goddess willing the tiny help me study charm, and goodluck will help ^-^
| Selish? ||Jan 28th. at 10:05:44 pm UTC|
|Kelly Dianchet (Jacksonville Il) ||Age: 33 - Email |
My wishes are perhaps selfish.
1) people trained and educated to the point where almost anything our culture can do is at an individuals fingertips. Specialization is for drones.
2) personal responsibilitiy to the point where no drones or any others who want to sit on their duffs and watch the world go by or to let others make decisions for them can just vegetate.
3) an absolute and total intolerance worldwide for anyone who would wish to harm children.
That having been said I apolagise if this sounds irate I was litening to our president and well.. it made me irate.
and Dagda Guide
| Wishes ||Jan 28th. at 11:39:47 pm UTC|
|stone (ny) ||Age: 18 - Email |
1. The serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
2. The courage to change the things I can.
3. The wisdom to know the difference.
Yes, I know this originated as a Christian prayer and is now widely used by Alcoholics Anonymous and other recovery groups, but isn't it really much more universal that that? In my opinion, this hints at the self-empowerment that is the basis of all magickal workings. To successfully work magick, we must know what we can acheive and have a path to a goal in mind, we must have courage and confidence in our own power, and we must have the restraint to use our magic wisely towards useful goals.
A final wish -- though I want not to call it such, as it is very much within human means and does not require any divine power to achieve -- is that both Pagans and Christians, as well as Jews and Muslims, and people of all faiths would end their hatred and fear of people of other faiths, and realize that underneath each of our peculiar customs and beliefs, every religion in the world teaches love for the whole of humanity.
| My Wishes Are Somewhat Cliche But Heartfelt ||Jan 28th. at 11:59:09 pm UTC|
|Red Bear (Alabama) ||Age: 28 - Email |
1) World peace - to finally see the day when men look past religious, social and racial differences
to see the humanity and divinity in all fellow man
2) An end to impoverishment and socio-economic classes - to finally see the day when money holds no
power over man and all live as equals, everyone working toward bettering themselves and those
around them, helping those in need
3) A greater realization of the spirit world by all and an end to the closed-minded skepticism which
clouds the "normal" view of the world and causes those same people who cry for acceptance and
equality to view all of us with "special abilities" to be strange, deranged and dangerous to their
view of society
| My Three Wishes ||Jan 29th. at 12:09:10 am UTC|
|ladydragonheart (kingsport,TN) ||Age: 24 - Email |
If I were so lucky as to have three wishes they would be the following:
1. I would Wish for World peace and tolerance of one another. No more "religious wars". What is so religious about war anyway??
2. I would secondly wish to win the lottery so that I could provide a very good life for all of my family and to have the ability to open my Theraputic ridding center for physically and mentally challenged adults and children. ( free to those who would like to participate)
3. My final wish which goes along with the first one, I would wish that no one had ever came up with the technology or even the ideas for any type of bombs. We ahould protect Mother Earth, not blow holes in her!!!
| 3 Wishes ||Jan 29th. at 2:03:16 am UTC|
|Jennifer (St.Charles MO) ||Age: 17 - Email |
If I were granted three wishes, I would ask for:
1. Ending hunger in all the world.
2. Preventing all animals from not having a person to love and be cared for.
3. Having either Elijah Wood or Hayden Christensen fall in love with me after having known each other for, let's be safe and go with 5 months, and then wanting to marry me. :)
| My Wishes Are Usually On A Smaller Scale......... ||Jan 29th. at 2:09:37 am UTC|
|Mateseia (Manitoba, Canada) ||Age: 40 - Email |
......but I'going to take advantage of this and go 'big'
Wish # 1 - free access to all education at any level
Wih # 2 - That everyone rows one big garden, every year, and then shares
it's abundance in some way
Wish #3 - That we used a barting system instead of a monetary system
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2017 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.