The opinions posted on the Pagan Perspective pages are those of individuals and are not neccessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
Posted: Sep. 8, 2002
||This Page Viewed: 9,436,130
Vox Q Stats|
Times Viewed: 32,767
Lurker/Post Ratio: 183 to 1
Question of the Week: 96 - 1/27/2003
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
What would you wish for?
| Reponses: There are 179 responses posted to this question.
|| Reverse Sort
| Hippie Born A Generation Too Late ||Jan 29th. at 1:53:02 pm UTC|
|Angie (Indiana) ||Age: 30 - Email |
1. Peace for everyone.
2. Love for everyone.
3. Knowledge for everyone.
| My Three Wishes ||Jan 29th. at 1:57:51 pm UTC|
|Flame (Hartford, Connecticut) ||Age: 40 - Email |
What a nice question! My first wish would be selfish:
1. Abundant good health and prosperity until my passing at a respectable old age!
My second and third wishes would be more universal:
2. Appreciation and tolerance--if not acceptance--by human beings of other human beings' differences and viewpoints (spiritual, political, and otherwise).
3. Love for all creatures--animal, vegetable, mineral, spiritual--and gratitude when they are asked to give their life energy in service to another life energy as nourishment, protection, shelter, etc.
A happy and blessed Imbolc to all!
| Where's My Fairy Goddess Mother? ||Jan 29th. at 2:39:58 pm UTC|
|Eryn Aine (College Park , MD) ||Age: 20 - Email |
I was told a long time ago to phrase what you wish for very carefully, because the results of an
ill thought out wish can bring devestation.
so here are my happy-peace-mongering whishes. (trite? yes. Genuine? yes.)
1) world peace without destruction of humanity, culture, or the earth.
2)Health and prosperity for all nations and peoples, especially those people i hold dear.
3)and my last wish would be for understanding and love for all people.
| Maybe Some Tolerance In The World... ||Jan 29th. at 2:47:05 pm UTC|
|Kathryn (NS) ||Age: 14 - Email |
If I was lucky enough to have three wishes, they would be the following:
1) That those around me and all over the world would be openminded to
new ideas, opionions and thoughts. Before forming decisions and
opionions, they would look into the matter, and not base it upon
2) I of course would wish that there was an end to world hunger, poverty
and war; all the typical wishes I believe need to be taken care of,
but right now, I would be elated if all child molesters and animal
abusers would crawl into a dark, damp hole and sit there 'til they
learned their lessons.
3) This last one is a bit more personal. I wish I had the confidence to
"come out of the broom closet" about my growing interest in Wicca and
Paganism. I hope to deal with the matter soon, I just hope my parents
will follow wish #1
| 5'5 ||Jan 29th. at 3:14:39 pm UTC|
|courtney (usa) ||Age: 13 - Email |
1. to be a witch
2.to be agood witch
3.become the best witch
| Crown Of Creation, My Butt ||Jan 29th. at 4:16:18 pm UTC|
|Cheryl (in Erlanger, Kentucky) ||Age: 46 - Email |
I think my only wish would be for humanity to cease having dominion over the planet. Put us lower down on the food chain.
On a personal, selfish level I would like to wish for pain free, illness free, disability free life for as long as I want it. Be able to decide to depart when I was ready.
I can't think of a third wish and realize my second wish is pretty much at odds with my first.
Oh, facetiously, I could wish for not so many life lessons, they're generally not fun LOL
| Hmmm ||Jan 29th. at 4:55:27 pm UTC|
|Vantui (USA) ||Age: 27 - Email |
Wish 1) All mean ppl would be nice forever after
wish 2) More tolerance
wish 3) More Chocolate
| If I Was Granted Three Wishes... ||Jan 29th. at 5:43:36 pm UTC|
|Tan yr Ddraig (Dothan, Alabama) ||Age: 31 - Email |
1)To be able to speak, read, & write every language that has ever and does currently exsists be it spoken or sign. 2)To be a master at all the skills of a warrior, i.e. Martial arts, weapons,etc. 3) To be a mater at the art of healing in all planes of exsistance.
| If Only. ||Jan 29th. at 5:44:12 pm UTC|
|Mathew Percival (Milton Keynes, England) ||Age: 19 - Email |
Would that it was a realistic thing.
1. That the people of the world could live in harmony with one another.
2. That ALL of the diseases in the world were eradicated or curable. Its slightly selfish but my mother died on boxing day from cancer and there's a good chance I'll get it to.
3. That people would be ALOT more tolerant of things they don't understand.
| My Wishes ||Jan 29th. at 5:45:43 pm UTC|
|Jennifer A. Young (US) ||Age: 19 - Email |
My wishes would be, to becaome a witch, I would like to do magic, and interact with the goddess, and god, I would like to find a groupe to do with. My second wish would be Stop World Critaszm, I want more people to except them the way they are.
I also wish more people would become wiser about other religion,and culture,
And my final wish would be, I'm going on a trip in 3 days down to San Luis Obispo, CA. To Join the Califorina Conservsation corps. I would hope that I get hired after training, this will be my first Job if I get hired and first time moving out of my town, I live in Eureka and it's boring, born a raised, I happy that I get to get out of town, but my biggest wish is to get hired
| My 3 Wishes ||Jan 29th. at 6:02:58 pm UTC|
|Barbara Giordano (New York) ||Age: 45 - Email - Web|
Since 9/11, we've been struggling financially. As a result, my 3 wishes all involved improving our finances and living a more comfortable life for us and our children.
1) For my husband and I to be completely debt free.
2) My husband to find a new job where his skills are appreciated, has a congenial manager and a friendly, supportive work environment, and, he's compensated at an annual wage of at least $100K - this wish will help us keep from going back into debt and help to put our children through school.
3) To have enough money put aside for a comfortable retirement.
So mote it be
| I Feel Like A Bug In A Spiders Web. ||Jan 29th. at 6:07:34 pm UTC|
|Nikki Mason (Golden, CO) ||Age: 25 - Email |
1. I wish for a home or land away from the city.
2. I wish for people to be more aware of our environment and how that is really the only thing we NEED on this Earth, and realize how fast we are destroying it.
3. I wish for Sean, Ivy, & I to live long happy lives together.
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2014 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.