The opinions posted on the Pagan Perspective pages are those of individuals and are not neccessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
Posted: Nov. 17, 2002
||This Page Viewed: 17,189,795
Vox Q Stats|
Times Viewed: 32,767
Lurker/Post Ratio: 183 to 1
Question of the Week: 96 - 1/27/2003
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
If You Were Granted Three Wishes...
What would you wish for?
| Reponses: There are 179 responses posted to this question.
|| Reverse Sort
| My Three Wishes ||Jan 29th. at 1:57:51 pm EST|
|Flame (Hartford, Connecticut) ||Age: 40 - Email |
What a nice question! My first wish would be selfish:
1. Abundant good health and prosperity until my passing at a respectable old age!
My second and third wishes would be more universal:
2. Appreciation and tolerance--if not acceptance--by human beings of other human beings' differences and viewpoints (spiritual, political, and otherwise).
3. Love for all creatures--animal, vegetable, mineral, spiritual--and gratitude when they are asked to give their life energy in service to another life energy as nourishment, protection, shelter, etc.
A happy and blessed Imbolc to all!
| Hippie Born A Generation Too Late ||Jan 29th. at 1:53:02 pm EST|
|Angie (Indiana) ||Age: 30 - Email |
1. Peace for everyone.
2. Love for everyone.
3. Knowledge for everyone.
| Wishes Of The Day ||Jan 29th. at 1:12:13 pm EST|
|Veronica (Jacksonville, Florida) ||Age: 18 - Email |
If I could make three wishes and have them granted, they would be...
a.) To have more ethnicity incorporated in the House Of Representatives.
b.) To legalize marijuanna and have the proceeds go toward paying for
taxes, as well as repaying our debts.
c.) And lastly, to have the Venezuelen government and their dictator Hugo Chavez,be
replaced by Leftp-Winged Liberalists.
| Priorities ... ||Jan 29th. at 10:19:27 am EST|
|asxsa (Japan) ||Age: 0 - Email |
First energy: To be one with the spirits of the 'Spirit World'! Second energy: To link further with the spirits of the 'Middle World': The place of the Sacred Circle. Third energy: To be further led by the spirits into deeper knowkedge of the realm of the 'Sensual Living World'.
| My Wish??? ||Jan 29th. at 8:34:33 am EST|
|Todd Louis (Queens NYC) ||Age: 29 - Email |
I would wish that paine,sorrow,sufforing and the Blindnes of the Human race would end. To relise thar Lies of Religons Govenments and exuses to Control one another were all pointliss!!! That they would lern from thar passed and would live life for life!!! oh If only I could have a Wish....
| Three????? ||Jan 29th. at 7:07:45 am EST|
|Aphrael Lee (Netherlands) ||Age: 30 - Email |
1. I would replace all male politicians by mothers, more peace in the world.
That's my only wish for today.
| None ||Jan 29th. at 7:07:03 am EST|
|jerry dewoody (drewcounty) ||Age: 35 - Email - Web|
1. get money to live on rest my life
Link to More info related to this post -- HERE
| Get Me A Lamp 2 Rub ||Jan 29th. at 4:48:58 am EST|
|Araelus Stormwolf (England) ||Age: 32 - Email |
Three wishes? MMMM!!! What would I do, I could End World Hunger, Create a Pagan Utopia, here on Earth. But I don't feel so enlightened today so I'm going to dish out my wrath and try to be a little origional.
1. Turn all politicians instantly into Lab mice. See hew they like to be experimented on and social engineered.
2. I want the kind of magick seen in Movies, I could then travel the world doing good, That's what I'd use it for Honest!!!
3. All those who try to push their religious beleifs on others, and harm others with their thoughts, words and deeds would be turned into Dung Beetles, a creature used to being in the Crap.
BB Stormwolf out
| When Do We Get To Have Three Wishes......May Seem Selfish ||Jan 29th. at 2:42:23 am EST|
|Anthea Metcalf (South Africa) ||Age: 33 - Email |
1. That i would find my place in this world.
2. There was no such thing as animal or child abuse.
3. 'What goes around comes around' would really go to those who deserved it.
| My Wishes Are Usually On A Smaller Scale......... ||Jan 29th. at 2:09:37 am EST|
|Mateseia (Manitoba, Canada) ||Age: 40 - Email |
......but I'going to take advantage of this and go 'big'
Wish # 1 - free access to all education at any level
Wih # 2 - That everyone rows one big garden, every year, and then shares
it's abundance in some way
Wish #3 - That we used a barting system instead of a monetary system
| 3 Wishes ||Jan 29th. at 2:03:16 am EST|
|Jennifer (St.Charles MO) ||Age: 17 - Email |
If I were granted three wishes, I would ask for:
1. Ending hunger in all the world.
2. Preventing all animals from not having a person to love and be cared for.
3. Having either Elijah Wood or Hayden Christensen fall in love with me after having known each other for, let's be safe and go with 5 months, and then wanting to marry me. :)
| My Three Wishes ||Jan 29th. at 12:09:10 am EST|
|ladydragonheart (kingsport,TN) ||Age: 24 - Email |
If I were so lucky as to have three wishes they would be the following:
1. I would Wish for World peace and tolerance of one another. No more "religious wars". What is so religious about war anyway??
2. I would secondly wish to win the lottery so that I could provide a very good life for all of my family and to have the ability to open my Theraputic ridding center for physically and mentally challenged adults and children. ( free to those who would like to participate)
3. My final wish which goes along with the first one, I would wish that no one had ever came up with the technology or even the ideas for any type of bombs. We ahould protect Mother Earth, not blow holes in her!!!
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2019 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections
(including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.)
are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc.
TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.