Old Teen Essays
NOTE: The essay on this page contains the writings and opinions of the listed author(s) and is not necessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
The Witches' Voice does not verify or attest to the historical accuracy contained in the content of this essay.
All WitchVox essays contain a valid email address, feel free to send your comments, thoughts or concerns directly to the listed author(s).
Article ID: 4812
Age Group: Adult
Posted: December 2nd. 2002
Misdirected Cops 
by Kerr Cuhulain
1. Anderson, Sgt Edwin C, Jr: Law Enforcement Guide to Occult Related Crime, California State University Police, pg 3.
2. Ibid, pg 8.
3. Ibid, pg 9.
5. GAMACHE, Henri: Mystery of the Long Lost 8th, 9th and 10th Books of Moses, Original Publications, New York, 1983.
6. Anderson, Sgt Edwin C, Jr: Law Enforcement Guide to Occult Related Crime, California State University Police, pg 18.
7. Ibid, pg 30.
8. Letter to the author from Sgt Edwin Anderson, Jr, dated 6 June 1988.
9. Preface, Colorado Bureau of Investigations Questioned Documents Examiner's Occult Guide.
10. Ibid, pg 2.
12. Ibid, pg 7.
13. Ibid, pg 2.
17. "The Occult Investigation Explosion," Christian Occult Investigators Network, pg 1.
18. Ibid, pg 2.
21. Ibid, pg 5.
24. Ibid, pg 6.
26. Ibid, pg 7.
27. Ibid, pg 8,9.
29. AP article, "Games Inventor Assures There's Nothing Diabolical About Tire Pattern", Arizona Daily Star, 90-4-1.
34. Article in the Arizona Daily Star, 87-12-17, "Ram's Death Overshadows Coming Birth".
35. Tucson Citizen, 87-12-23, "Pair Arrested in Bighorn Killing".
36. The Vancouver Province, 86-10-23, "Devilish Rumors".
37. The Globe, 89-1-19, article by Debby Woodlin, "Claims Prove False".
42. Salt Lake Tribune, 93-9-19, article by Dan Harrie.
| ABOUT... |
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Bio: Kerr Cuhulain the author of this article, is known to the mundane world as Detective Constable Charles Ennis. Ennis, a former child abuse investigator, is the author of several articles on child abuse investigation that appeared in Law & Order Magazine. Better known to the Pagan community by his Wiccan name, Kerr Cuhulain, Ennis was the first Wiccan police officer to go public about his beliefs 28 years ago. Kerr is now the Preceptor General of Officers of Avalon. Kerr went on to write four books: The Law Enforcement Guide to Wicca (Horned Owl Publishing), Wiccan Warrior and Full Contact Magick: A Book of Shadows for the Wiccan Warrior. (Llewellyn Publications), as well as a book based on this series: Witch Hunts: Out of the Broom Closet (Spiral Publishing).
Email Kerr: email@example.com
Other Articles: Kerr Cuhulain has posted 182 additional articles- View them?
Other Listings: To view ALL of my listings: Click HERE
Email Me... (Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales)
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2018 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.
of The World