Old Teen Essays
NOTE: The essay on this page contains the writings and opinions of the listed author(s) and is not necessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
The Witches' Voice does not verify or attest to the historical accuracy contained in the content of this essay.
All WitchVox essays contain a valid email address, feel free to send your comments, thoughts or concerns directly to the listed author(s).
Article ID: 4822
Age Group: Adult
Posted: December 23rd. 2002
Police Who Believe [n]
by Kerr Cuhulain
1. MITCHELL, Norman E: Hidden Practices, pg 1.
2. The Charlotte Observer, 88-4-28, article by Rob Urban, "Tips Take Investigators to Scene of Rituals", reproduced in Hidden Practices on page 53.
3. Hidden Practices, pg 2.
4. Ibid, pg 3.
5. Ibid, pg 2, quoting Colin Wilson from his book The Occult (Random House, c71, pg 33):
6. Ibid, pg 2.
7. Ibid, pg 4.
9. The Fayetteville Observer, 88-8-1, Special Report by Pat Reese, "Signs of Satan", reproduced in Hidden Practices on page 46.
10. Hidden Practices, pg 15.
11. Hidden Practices, pg 4.
13. Insight, 88-1-11, article by Derk Kinnane Roelofsma, "Battling Satanism A Haunting Task", reproduced in Hidden Practices on page 17.
14. Hidden Practices, pg 17.
15. Letter to Claudia Dremann from Nickolai Guliaeff, Jr, 88-11-30.
16. Police Product News, Oct 85, "Who Are The Cults?", author unknown, reproduced in Hidden Practices on page 40.
17. Police Product News, Oct 85, article by Kim Remesh-Allnutt, "Cults: Organized, Armed and Protected by the First Amendment", reproduced in Hidden Practices on page 42.
18. Rocky Mountain News (Denver, CO), 87-3-14, article by Rebecca Jones, "Cults Benefit from the Disbelief Expert Says", reproduced in Hidden Practices on page 41.
19. Fayetteville Times, 88-8-1, special report by Pat Reese, "The Signs of Satan", reproduced in Hidden Practices on page 46.
25. Fayetteville Times, 88-8-1, article by Pat Reese, "Police Say Problem is a Serious One", reproduced in Hidden Practices on page 49.
26. Fayetteville Times, 88-8-1, article by Pat Reese, "Satan Worship Has Deep Roots", reproduced in Hidden Practices on page 50.
27. Fayetteville Times, 88-11-23, article by Ellen Scarborough, "Satanic Practices Described to Board, Parents", and article by Gary Moss of the same newspaper dated 88-11-23, "Minister Details List of Satanic Horror Stories", reproduced in Hidden Practices on page 51, 52.
28. San Diego County Sheriff's Association, Gangs, Groups, Cults: An Informational Aid to Understanding, pg 114.
30. Ibid, pg 115.
35. Ibid, pg 117.
36. Ibid, pg 118, emphasis in original.
37. Ibid, pg 119.
38. Ibid, pg 120.
41. Ibid, pg 123.
42. Ibid, pg 125.
46. Ibid, pg 126.
48. Ibid, pg 133.
53. unknown "Times" newspaper, date unknown, article by Dianne Klein, "Satan Sleuths Once Scoffed at by Peers, Police Experts in Occult Crime are now Frighteningly in Demand", reproduced on page 134, and the "Daily Californian", date unknown, article by Jo Moreland, "Law Enforcement Turns Watchful Eye Toward Satanism".
54. Ibid, pg 137.
55. Ibid, pg 139.
| ABOUT... |
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Bio: Kerr Cuhulain the author of this article, is known to the mundane world as Detective Constable Charles Ennis. Ennis, a former child abuse investigator, is the author of several articles on child abuse investigation that appeared in Law & Order Magazine. Better known to the Pagan community by his Wiccan name, Kerr Cuhulain, Ennis was the first Wiccan police officer to go public about his beliefs 28 years ago. Kerr is now the Preceptor General of Officers of Avalon. Kerr went on to write four books: The Law Enforcement Guide to Wicca (Horned Owl Publishing), Wiccan Warrior and Full Contact Magick: A Book of Shadows for the Wiccan Warrior. (Llewellyn Publications), as well as a book based on this series: Witch Hunts: Out of the Broom Closet (Spiral Publishing).
Email Kerr: email@example.com
Other Articles: Kerr Cuhulain has posted 182 additional articles- View them?
Other Listings: To view ALL of my listings: Click HERE
Email Me... (Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales)
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2019 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections
(including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.)
are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc.
TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.
of The World