Old Teen Essays
NOTE: The essay on this page contains the writings and opinions of the listed author(s) and is not necessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
The Witches' Voice does not verify or attest to the historical accuracy contained in the content of this essay.
All WitchVox essays contain a valid email address, feel free to send your comments, thoughts or concerns directly to the listed author(s).
Article ID: 5011
Age Group: Adult
Posted: January 6th. 2003
Strange Therapy [n]
by Kerr Cuhulain
1. (5 April 1985). "Scientific Status of Refreshing Recollection by the Use of Hypnosis", Journal of the American Medical Association, Volume 253, Council Report, pg 1918-1923.
2. Wierlawski, Irene. (3 October 1991). "Unlocking the Secrets of Memory," Los Angeles Times.
3. Graham-Costain, 1990: tape recorded conference.
4. Institute of Pennsylvania Hospital newsletter, Winter 1992.
5. Sifford, Darrell. (24 November 1991). "Accusations of Sex Abuse, Years Later," Philadelphia Inquirer.
7. Taylor, Bill. (16 May 1992). "What if Sexual Abuse Memories Are Wrong?," Toronto Star.
10. Mulhern, Sherill. (1991). "Satanism and Psychotherapy: A Rumour in Search of an Inquisition", University de Paris, VII.
13. McHugh, Paul, MD. (3 October 1993). "History and the Pitfalls of Practice" presented at a conference entitled "Memory and Reality: Emerging Crisis", Valley Forge, PA, 93-4-16/18, reported in the False Memory Syndrome Foundation Newsletter, Vol. 2, No. 9.
14. American Journal of Psychiatry, 150:6, June 1993, article by Fred Frankel, "Adult reconstruction of childhood events in the multiple personality literature", p. 954.
15. Mulhern, Sherill. (1991). "Satanism and Psychotherapy: A Rumour in Search of an Inquisition" University de Paris, VII.
16. San Diego Union, 92-1-18, article by Jim Okerblom, "Satanism: Truth VS. Myth."
18. Journal of Psychology and Theology, 1992, Vol. 20, No. 3, pg 203.
19. Wierlawski, Irene. (3 October 1991). "Unlocking the Secrets of Memory," Los Angeles Times.
24. Mulhern, Sherill. (1991). "Satanism and Psychotherapy: A Rumour in Search of an Inquisition" University de Paris, VII.
31. Reprint of an article by Joe Manning in the Milwaukee Sentinel, 93-7-22, from the False Memory Syndrome Foundation Newsletter, Vol. 2, No. 9, 93-10-3, pg 10.
32. Hammond, D. Corydon. (1 October 1993). "The Greenbaum Speech," FMS Foundation Newsletter, Vol. 2, No. 9.
59. Harrie, Dan. (19 September 1993). Salt Lake Tribune.
| ABOUT... |
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Bio: Kerr Cuhulain the author of this article, is known to the mundane world as Detective Constable Charles Ennis. Ennis, a former child abuse investigator, is the author of several articles on child abuse investigation that appeared in Law & Order Magazine. Better known to the Pagan community by his Wiccan name, Kerr Cuhulain, Ennis was the first Wiccan police officer to go public about his beliefs 28 years ago. Kerr is now the Preceptor General of Officers of Avalon. Kerr went on to write four books: The Law Enforcement Guide to Wicca (Horned Owl Publishing), Wiccan Warrior and Full Contact Magick: A Book of Shadows for the Wiccan Warrior. (Llewellyn Publications), as well as a book based on this series: Witch Hunts: Out of the Broom Closet (Spiral Publishing).
Email Kerr: email@example.com
Other Articles: Kerr Cuhulain has posted 182 additional articles- View them?
Other Listings: To view ALL of my listings: Click HERE
Email Me... (Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales)
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2015 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.
of The World