Jeremiah Films |
Author: Kerr Cuhulain
Posted: August 12th. 2002
Times Viewed: 12,934
This section isn't so much "patriotic" as it is an anti-Clinton administration. The anti-Clinton films and books include:
- The Clinton Chronicles Book. The Jeremiah Films ad for this book speaks for itself: "Fiske didn't uncover the truth - Starr was appointed to look for it - but you'll find it in The Clinton Chronicles Book! Citizens For Honest Government wants you to read this book and see the evidence for yourself. This book, based on the video, was targeted in the 'Hunting of The President' by Joe Conason and Gene Lyons, St. Martings Press [sic]. Finally unveiled is the whole story of the Whitewater scam, the promiscuous lifestyle of Bill Clinton, the laundering of drug money, the sweetheart deals of Clinton's Arkansas governorship, and the attempted cover-up in Vince Foster's Death. Follow the trails of deception, lies, corruption, and mysterious deaths that keep leading back to Clinton's 'Circle of Power.' ...Find Out Why we failed in Somalia, What really happened in the Haitian debacle, and Where our country is certainly headed if we fail to hold our elected officials accountable - starting with the President!"
- The NEW Clinton Chronicles. As if the previous video wasn't enough, Jeremiah Films came up with this sequel.
- The Clinton Chronicles II: The Final Chapter . Another anti-Clinton sequel.
- Bill Clinton's Rise to Power: The Unprecedented Agenda of an American President. More anti-Clinton stuff.
- Dual Citizenship What happened to America? (Book only). "This nation, once led by Christians, is teetering on the edge of bankruptcy, " the Jeremiah Films ad complains, "Even among top leaders, adultery and homosexuality are accepted as normal. What happened to Christian leadership? For too long Christians have isolated themselves from their earthly citizenship and its responsibilities." The ad states that this video goes after a "twentieth century president who flagrantly violated moral and ethical guidelines of leadership." That's right, it's another anti-Clinton video.
- The Death Of Vince Foster: What Really Happened? "Suicide or murder?" asks the Jeremiah Films ad, "Has there been a cover-up at the highest levels of government? Find out for yourself what really happened to this high ranking Deputy White House Counsel and childhood friend of Bill Clinton."
- The Mena Cover-Up: Drugs, Deception, And The Making Of A President . Another anti-Clinton video. The web site ad claims that "In 60 action packed minutes, the viewer is shown how Organized Crime, working together with Colombian Drug Lords, compromised US Government Officials at the local, state, and federal level and even assisted in the making of a President."
- Obstruction Of Justice: The Mena Connection. Another angle on the Mena story, accusing the government of cover up and corruption. This video, released in 1996, is described by the US Court of Appeals as portraying "various aspects of a botched investigation of the deaths of two teenage boys, Kevin Ives and Don Henry. It associates various players with one another and insinuates illegal activity and complicity among assorted government entities, politicians, and law enforcement officers." The court noted that, "former president Bill Clinton, ...as near as we can tell, was tossed into the video... just for flavor." Police officers Jay Campbell and Kirk Lane, two of the individuals named in Jeremiah Fims video Obstruction of Justice, sued the Matriscianas for $16 million in 1997. This lawsuit went to trial in August of 1999 in Arkansas. The jury found in favor of Ives and Henry and ordered Matrisciana to pay $598, 750 in damages. "I believe that this was a highly politicized verdict, " Matrisciana told the press afterwards, "My previous film, The Clinton Chronicles, was mentioned several times during the course of the trial, and I think this judgment is intended to be a payback. What's more, I think the Arkansas jury was prejudiced against California film makers and in favor of the local good old boys." The Matriscianas appealed this ruling. On July 10, 2001, The Eight Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the lower courts ruling on the grounds that the evidence did not support the judgement.
Other "patriotic" titles by Jeremiah films include:
- Waco: A New Revelation. As the title suggests, a film critical of the government's handling of the Waco siege.
- From The Donkey's Mouth. This film compares the Republican and Democratic party philosophies in California. Given the focus of the previous films in this "patriotic" section, I'm sure that you can figure out which party Jeremiah Films is supporting here. The host is Howard Kaloogian, who speaks of "parental rights in education, socializing our children, community services substituting "Basic Curriculum", equalizing wages, eliminating 2/3 majority vote requirement for school tax increases and more."
- The 60 Minutes Deception: An ExposŽ of Media Corruption. A video critical of the award winning TV program 60 Minutes.
- Good Conduct: The Story of Michael New. A blurb by Brigadier General Andrew J.Gatsis, US Army, (Ret.) on the Jeremiah Films web page describes this film as "[affirming] the correctness of Michael's stand for the Constitution and the courage required to take that stand. Sometimes the duty to fight falls on one man's shoulders, and that man acts, not for himself alone, but for all citizens, and for his country. This is one of those times..."
No, this isn't a section on comparative religion. It is a section on how any belief other than that subscribed to by the Matriscianas is a false religion. The films in this section include:
- Messages From Heaven: A Biblical Examination of the Apparitions of The Virgin Mary and other Supernatural activity in the End Times. A video interpreting such reports as evidence that the Last Days are upon us.
- Sudan: The Hidden Holocaust. This video is based on the book "Faith Under Fire." It describes the Christians in the Sudan as victims of the Islamic government of Sudan.
- The God Makers: An anti Mormon film based on a book by the same name by evangelical author Dave Hunt.
- The God Makers II: A continuation of the anti-Mormon theme in the previous film. Co-authored by evangelical author Ed Decker
- The Mormon Dilemma. A training video on how to "help bring a Mormon to Christ."
- Temple of the Godmakers: A video claiming that the Mormon's have a plan "for an end-times takeover of the United States."
- The Truth About Gordon B. Hinkley: Another anti-Mormon video. This one accuses Mormon leader Gordon B. Hinkley of being bisexual.
- Jehovah's Witness: A Non-Prophet Organization. An anti-Jehovah's Witness film.
- The Witness at Your Door: Described in the Jeremiah Films web site as "a compelling, fast-moving drama, which presents an inside look at how the Jehovah's Witnesses recruit, train, and exercise mind-control over their members."
- The Witness Goes Out: Sequel to the previous film.
- Battling Over The Children: Jeremiah films describes why Jehovah's Witnesses are bad for children.
- Seventh-day Adventism: The Spirit Behind The Church. As the title suggests, this video attacks the teachings of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Gods of the New Age. An anti Eastern religion movie and book authored by Caryl Matrisciana. Eastern mysticism is described as forcing people to "exchange the certain hope of salvation for the hopeless cycle of reincarnation." "Yoga, meditation and psychological therapy" are explained away described as nothing more than a brainwashing campaign. "Eastern mystics" are accused of "intentionally evangelizing." Isn't that what the Matriscianas are doing here? The New Age is compared to Hitler's Third Reich.
- False Gods of Our Time. A four part series comparing the Matriscianas' version of Christianity with the world's leading religions and philosophies.
- Freemasonry: From Darkness To Light. An anti-Masonic video.
- Who Goes There? A video attacking mediums and channellers.
- UFO's The Hidden Truth Space Travelers? or Demonic Travelers? Described by Jeremiah Films as "startling scriptural evidence from scholars like Dave Hunt (The Archon Conspiracy) and I.D.E. Thomas (The Omega Conspiracy) which reveals the hidden truth about UFOs and the beings who operate them."
- A Woman Rides the Beast: An anti-Catholic video.
- Catholicism: Crisis Of Faith. More anti-Catholic stuff.
- Devil Worship: The Rise of Satanism. We'll discuss this film later in this article.
This is the section in which Jeremiah Films lists all of their evangelical and anti-abortion material. It includes:
Caryl was the narrator of the film "Devil Worship: The Rise of Satanism", which was produced by Devilfilm Associates, a subsidiary of the Anis Shorrosh Evangelistic Association in Spanish Fort, Alabama. This association was founded by Dr. Anis Shorrosh, a fundamentalist Christian preacher who has a Ph.D. from Oxford and a Th.M. from New Orleans Baptist Seminary.
- Israel: A Nation Is Born. A documentary on the state of Israel with an emphasis on Biblical prophecy.
- Operation Tentmaker: This film, shot on four continents, shows how Christian doctors, students, engineers, teachers and other professionals use their jobs as cover "in over 90 countries that are strictly off-limits to missionaries, to penetrate Marxist, Muslim and other anti-American countries with the Good News of Christ."
- God's Story: From Creation To Eternity. A video combining art by a Disney artist with live footage to present Jeremiah Film's version of creation.
- Prison to Praise: Based on the book of the same title, this video tells the story of a troubled young soldier and the chaplain who refuses to give up on him.
- Forgiven: The Charles "Tex" Watson Story. A film about how ex Manson family member Charles "Tex" Watson converted to Christianity in.
- Ultrasound: Window To The Womb. A resource video for anti-abortion activists.
- We're All God's Children: More pro-life ministry stuff.
- We'll Stand Up For You. A video designed to convert women who have had abortions to the pro-life cause.
- A Song For Grandmother. A book and video advocating Christian ministries for the elderly.
Jeremiah Films' video Devil Worship: The Rise of Satanism is one of the most devious and subtle Satanic Conspiracy films that I have seen. For example, throughout the film, almost every time that someone speaks about Satanism, the scene being shown at the time is not of Satanists. The background scene in such cases is invariably a film clip of a Wiccan group performing public rituals of one sort or another. For variety, towards the end of Devil Worship, Matrisciana shows a Druid group at Stonehenge while speaking of Satanists. So while Matrisciana does not always come right out and say that she thinks that Wicca or Druid beliefs are synonymous with Satanism in such scenes, this is clearly the message being given by the visual images accompanying the dialogue. For example, Wiccan priest and author Nigel Pennick is shown describing to the viewer that Satanism and Wicca are two entirely different things. Immediately following Pennick's explanation, several of the following "occult experts" take turns refuting this and suggesting that even though Witches don't believe it, their power is really Satanic in origin:
(Continued... Click HERE for page III)
Article ID: 4606
Age Group: Adult
Days Up: 4,134
Times Read: 12,934
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Bio: Kerr Cuhulain the author of this article, is known to the mundane world as Detective Constable Charles Ennis. Ennis, a former child abuse investigator, is the author of several articles on child abuse investigation that appeared in Law & Order Magazine. Better known to the Pagan community by his Wiccan name, Kerr Cuhulain, Ennis was the first Wiccan police officer to go public about his beliefs 28 years ago. Kerr is now the Preceptor General of Officers of Avalon. Kerr went on to write four books: The Law Enforcement Guide to Wicca (Horned Owl Publishing), Wiccan Warrior and Full Contact Magick: A Book of Shadows for the Wiccan Warrior. (Llewellyn Publications), as well as a book based on this series: Witch Hunts: Out of the Broom Closet (Spiral Publishing).
Email Kerr: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles: Kerr Cuhulain has posted 182 additional articles- View them?
Other Listings: To view ALL of my listings: Click HERE
Email Kerr Cuhulain... (Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales)
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2013 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.
of The World
NOTE: The essay on this page contains the writings and opinions of the listed author(s) and is not necessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
The Witches' Voice does not verify or attest to the historical accuracy contained in the content of this essay.
All WitchVox essays contain a valid email address, feel free to send your comments, thoughts or concerns directly to the listed author(s).