Spiritual Counterfeits [n]|
Author: Kerr Cuhulain
Posted: September 30th. 2002
Times Viewed: 6,201
1. Letter to the author from Stuart Chevre, an Spiritual Counterfeits Project correspondent, 22 June 1990.
2. SCP information brochure.
3. Letter to the author from Stuart Chevre, an Spiritual Counterfeits Project correspondent, 90-6-22 (emphasis Chevre's).
4. Robert Burrows. (Fall 1985). Introduction to Raschke's essay "Satanism and the Devolution of the 'New Religions'", "SCP Newsletter, pg 23.
7. Here they cite Starhawk, the Spiral Dance, pg 23.
8. Here they cite Elinor W. Gadon, The Once and Future Goddess, xiv.
9. Brooke, Tal & Wise, Russ. (Winter 1998/99). "Goddess Worship," SCP Newsletter, WINTER 1998/99, Volume 23:2
10. Brooke, Tal & Wise, Russ. (Winter 1998/99). "Goddess Worship," SCP Newsletter, WINTER 1998/99, Volume 23:2
11. Here they cite Carlos Vidal Greth, "The Spirit of Women," The Austin-American Statesman, 5 Mar. 1991, sec. D.
12. Here they cite Deirdre Donahue, "Dawn of the Goddesses," USA Today, 26 Sept. 1990, sec. D.
13. Brooke, Tal & Wise, Russ. (Winter 1998/99). "Goddess Worship," SCP Newsletter, WINTER 1998/99, Volume 23:2
14. Brooke, Tal & Wise, Russ. (Winter 1998/99). "Goddess Worship," SCP Newsletter, WINTER 1998/99, Volume 23:2
15. Donna Steichen, "The Goddess Goes to Washington," Fidelity Magazine (December 1986): 42
16. Brooke, Tal & Wise, Russ. (Winter 1998/99). "Goddess Worship," SCP Newsletter, WINTER 1998/99, Volume 23:2
20. Alexander, Caroline. (2000). "The World of the Occult & Its Infiltration Into Modern Society," The Discerner, Vol. 20, No. 1 & Vol. 20, No. 2.
21. Maginnis, Lt. Col. Robert L. (July- September 1999). "Brewing UP Trouble: WICCA and the US Military," The Discerner, Vol. 19, No. 3.
22. An excerpt attributed to a book by Brooks, Pat: Return of the Puritans, New Puritan Library, 1983, pg 161-163.
23. Be Aware!: A Handbook for the Purpose of Exposing Occultic Activity, WATCH Network, introduction.
24. Ibid, pg 1.
25. Ibid, pg 2.
27. Ibid, pg 5.
32. Ibid, pg 6.
33. Ibid, pg 56.
34. Ibid, pg 6.
35. Ibid, pg 8.
37. Ibid, pg 9.
38. Ibid, pg 13.
44. Ibid, pg 15.
45. Ibid, pg 15.
48. The Occult Crime Project, 1990, questionnaire, introduction.
50. "School Intervention Report", Apr-May 90 (Vol 3, No 5), "Satanism in Schools", published by Learning Publications, Inc.
Article ID: 4717
Age Group: Adult
Days Up: 5,533
Times Read: 6,201
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Bio: Kerr Cuhulain the author of this article, is known to the mundane world as Detective Constable Charles Ennis. Ennis, a former child abuse investigator, is the author of several articles on child abuse investigation that appeared in Law & Order Magazine. Better known to the Pagan community by his Wiccan name, Kerr Cuhulain, Ennis was the first Wiccan police officer to go public about his beliefs 28 years ago. Kerr is now the Preceptor General of Officers of Avalon. Kerr went on to write four books: The Law Enforcement Guide to Wicca (Horned Owl Publishing), Wiccan Warrior and Full Contact Magick: A Book of Shadows for the Wiccan Warrior. (Llewellyn Publications), as well as a book based on this series: Witch Hunts: Out of the Broom Closet (Spiral Publishing).
Email Kerr: email@example.com
Other Articles: Kerr Cuhulain has posted 182 additional articles- View them?
Other Listings: To view ALL of my listings: Click HERE
Email Kerr Cuhulain... (Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales)
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2017 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.
of The World
NOTE: The essay on this page contains the writings and opinions of the listed author(s) and is not necessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
The Witches' Voice does not verify or attest to the historical accuracy contained in the content of this essay.
All WitchVox essays contain a valid email address, feel free to send your comments, thoughts or concerns directly to the listed author(s).