Author: Kerr Cuhulain
Posted: November 18th. 2002
Times Viewed: 10,593
1. Rapacki, Lyle J. (1988) Satanism: The Not So New Problem, Intel, pg iii
2. Consisting of a 2 page letter on Intel letterhead, an Intel information sheet, and 6 articles on the Steven Kemp murder trial from the March 8 and 9, 1989 issues of the Lawton Constitution newspaper (labelled as coming from the Worldwide Church of God, office of Ralph K. Hedge, Pasadena, CA). All of these articles were written by Lawton Constitution staff writer John Green.
3. Green, John. (8 March 1989). "Expert on Satanism Testifies in Kemp Trial", The Lawton Constitution.
4. Brief Synopsis on Presentations In RE: Satanism and Occult Related Crimes, by Mr. Lyle J Rapacki, Flagstaff, AZ" dated 8 July 1989.
5. APSC Instructor Certificate Application for the Alaska Police Standards Council, dated 89-7-28.
6. "The State of Oklahoma vs. Steven Anthony Kemp" CRF-88-153.
7. Letter to Lyn Freeman from Dee Carnrite, dated 21 November 1989.
8. Memorandum, State of Alaska Department of Corrections, dated 89-11-30, from Sharon Komarek to Lyn Freeman, Criminal Justice Planner. Komarek had checked the following institutions: Trinity Bible College (Ellendale, ND), Trinity Christian College (Palos Heights, IL), Trinity College of Connecticut (Hartford, CN), Trinity College (Washington, DC), Trinity College (Deerfield, IL), Trinity College (Burlington, VT), Trinity Evangelical of Divinity (Deerfield, IL), Trinity University (San Antonio, TX) and Trinity Lutheran Seminary (Columbus, OH). Komanek was unable to find ANY Trinity College in Indiana!
9. Rapacki, Lyle J: Satanism: The Not So New Problem, pg 3, para 2.
10. Affidavit Regarding Lyle J Rapacki from Mrs Peggy C La Voy, Executive Director of the State of Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners, 1645 West Jefferson, Room 410, Phoenix, Arizona, 85007, dated 24 November, 1989, which states: "The undersigned is custodian of records for the Arizona State Board of Psychologist Examiners and this is to verify that I have examined, or had persons under my supervision examine, such records of this Board, and the examination of these records did not disclose that the above referenced name(s) are licensed in any capacity under this board."
11. Affidavit of Clarice Attaway Allen, Attorney at Law, Texarkana, Texas, dated 29 November 1989.
12. Rapacki, Lyle J: Satanism: The Not So New Problem, pg 3, para 3.
13. Letter to Lyle Rapacki from James R Hustad, Legal Services Officer, Supreme Court, State of Arizona, Administrative Office of the Courts, dated 8 November 1988.
14. Agreement between William L McDonald, Administrative Officer, Arizona Supreme Court, Administrative Office of the Courts and Lyle J Rapacki, dated 24 April 1989.
15. "Expert on Satanism Testifies in Kemp Trial", The Lawton Constitution, dated 8 March 1989.
16. Affidavit by Fred C Smith, First Assistant District Attorney, dated 17 November 1989.
17. APSC Instructor Certificate Application for the Alaska Police Standards Council, dated 28 July 1989.
18. Letter to Lyn Freeman from Dee Carnrite, dated 21 November 1989.
20. Affidavit of Clarice Attaway Allen, Attorney at Law, Texarkana, Texas, dated 89-11-29.
21. Affidavit of Clarice Attaway Allen, Attorney at Law, Texarkana, Texas, dated 29 November 1989.
22. Letter from Samantha Smith to Lynn Freeman, dated 21 November 1989.
23. Letter from Samantha Smith to Lynn Freeman, dated 21 November 1989.
24. Lyn Freeman: Memorandum- State of Alaska Department of Corrections: Report on Training Concerns Re: Satanism Training by Lyle Rapacki for Law Enforcement and Department of Corrections, pages 1 and 2.
25. Intel information sheet.
26. Rapacki, Lyle: Satanism: The Not So New Problem, pg 8.
27. Letter from Samantha Smith to Lynn Freeman, dated 21 November 1989.
28. Rapacki, Lyle. Satanism: The Not So New Problem, inside cover.
29. Ibid, pg v.
30. Ibid, pg 12.
31. Ibid, pg 1.
33. Ibid, pg 3.
34. ibid, pg 4.I
35. Ibid, pg 5.
36. Ibid, pg 10.
39. Ibid, pg 33.
42. Ibid, pg 35.
43. Ibid, pg 47.
45. Ibid, pg 51.
46. Ibid, pg 55.
47. Ibid, pg 56.
49. Ibid, pg 55.
50. Grillot de Givry, Witchcraft, Magic and Alchemy, pg 102-103.
51. Ibid, pg 90 and 133.
52. A E Waite, The Book of Black Magic and Ceremonial Magic, pg 154.
53. Valiente, Doreen, Witchcraft For Tomorrow, pg 78.
54. Walker, Barbara, The Women's Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects, pg 21.
55. Rapacki, Lyle. Satanism: The Not So New Problem, pg 55.
56. Ibid, pg 56.
57. Barnhart, pg 135.
58. Rapacki, Lyle. Satanism: The Not So New Problem, pg 57.
60. Ibid, pg 58.
61. Ibid, pg 58.
62. Ibid, pg 57.
63. Ibid, pg 58.
64. Ibid, pg 59.
65. Ibid, pg 60.
70. Rigaud, Milo: Secrets of Voodoo, pg 8.
71. Rapacki, Lyle. Satanism: The Not So New Problem, pg 60.
73. Ibid, pg 61.
74. Ibid, pg 55.
75. Ibid, pg 58.
76. Ibid, pg 59.
77. Ibid, pg 18.
78. Ibid, pg 20.
80. Ibid, pg 24.
85. Ibid, endnotes.
Article ID: 4804
Age Group: Adult
Days Up: 5,066
Times Read: 10,593
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Bio: Kerr Cuhulain the author of this article, is known to the mundane world as Detective Constable Charles Ennis. Ennis, a former child abuse investigator, is the author of several articles on child abuse investigation that appeared in Law & Order Magazine. Better known to the Pagan community by his Wiccan name, Kerr Cuhulain, Ennis was the first Wiccan police officer to go public about his beliefs 28 years ago. Kerr is now the Preceptor General of Officers of Avalon. Kerr went on to write four books: The Law Enforcement Guide to Wicca (Horned Owl Publishing), Wiccan Warrior and Full Contact Magick: A Book of Shadows for the Wiccan Warrior. (Llewellyn Publications), as well as a book based on this series: Witch Hunts: Out of the Broom Closet (Spiral Publishing).
Email Kerr: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles: Kerr Cuhulain has posted 182 additional articles- View them?
Other Listings: To view ALL of my listings: Click HERE
Email Kerr Cuhulain... (Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales)