Page: Profile: Local Clergy
||Total Views: 3,348,704
Vox ID: 390737
Clergy Id: 8238
House of Goddess and God
[A WitchVox Sponsor]
Located in: Bangor, Michigan
Clergy Profile: We are a legal 501c3 non-profit organization. The Church and its members meet for religious worship, religious study, fellowship, instructing our children, and honoring our Gods and Goddesses. We honor all earth-based religions. We also respect other religious traditions.
The Church is also actively involved in supporting other like religious organizations on a national level. We can legally perform marriages.
In 2010, HGG accomplished the following:
* Organized two fundraisers for a members in need
* Hosted a 3-day Beltane Festival in Bangor MI that included a children's fairy ritual, and a Handfasting
* Held a Spring Equinox Persephone Ritual
* Held a Llamas Ritual in South Haven, MI that included a healing ritual for oil spills that poisoned the earth as part of a country-wide working originated by the Theosophical Society.
* Received Kalamazoo Gazette coverage for Samhain event and to introduce House of Goddess and God to our community
* Performed volunteer work for Thanksgiving meals at Trinity Lutheran Church in Bangor, MI.
* Our Samhain event consisted of a Day of the Dead altar and meditation space, a Druid ritual, and children's activities (face painting, pumpkin carving)
* Our Yule event consisted of a Stag Hunt, a Winter Solstice Balance of Light and Dark Ritual, and White Elephant gift Exchange
We hold a business meeting every 2nd Friday of every month open to our members. Our 2010 business accomplishments are:
* Incorporation paperwork revised
* Name change to House of Goddess and God
* Community grant from a major 500 corporation
* By-Laws were restructured
Rates: We are a non profit church. All is done on donations.
Mailing Address: 41261 CR 681, Bangor MI 49013
Telephone: (269) 3020081
To view ALL of my listings: Click HERE
Contact me Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2013 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.