Page: Profile: Event
||Total Views: 17,440,004
Wytchwood School announces...
What to Bring: self & warm layers
Price/Donation: Course fees are $195 per quarter and $50
Acct. Id: 211616
Event Id: 41798
Feri Course Lev. 1 FireDrake line
When: Nov. 10th. 2012 - Nov. 8th. 2013
Where: Boulder Creek, California
Feri course - 1st Level
Event Details: FiredrakeFeri Level One class information and guide lines
The goal of FireDrake Feri Level One course is to provide an introduction to basic Feri practices and specific Firedrake Feri and Vanthi rituals and practices, with major emphasis on personal growth and transformation throughout. These first 13 sessions are offered as a non-initiatory course to beginning Feri students.
• Thirteen Saturday sessions once monthly from November 2012 through November 2013
• Introduction to basic Feri practices and specific Firedrake Feri and Vanthi rituals and practices, with major emphasis on personal growth and transformation throughout
• Sessions take place outside in the Great Redwood Grove weather permitting, in the Temple room during heavy weather
• Course fees are $195 per quarter and $50 lab fee (to cover binder and handouts and ritual amulets) . The course total is $830, not including required supplementary books.
• Enrolled students commit to the full course of 13 sessions by registering for this course.
• All students accepted at the discretion of the instructor.
• This is an ADVANCED course for continuing students of Witchcraft
for complete information and to register
click on WEBSITE hotlink below
Event Location: Dragondale, private home in the Redwoods in Boulder Creek
Event TIME Details: Sundays once a month
Directions: directions provided to enrolled students only
Website II: http://www.wytchwood.com/
Mailing Address: PO Box 41, Boulder Creek, CA 95006
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: NO, I have not opted to receive Pagan Invites! Please don't send me anonymous invites to groups, sales, events or causes.
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2015 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.