Page: Profile: Event
||Total Views: 19,134,347
CIRCLE of the SUBLIME ELM [Witchvox Sponsor] announces...
Category: Pagans Night Out
What to Bring: Love for each other & camping. :)
Price/Donation: Go to: http://phoenixfestivals.com
Acct. Id: 373203
Event Id: 83621
SUBLIME ELMS COMING TOGETHER to ATTEND AUTUMN MEET
When: Oct. 17th. 2012 - Oct. 21st. 2012
Where: Downtown ORLANDO, Florida
SUBLIME ELMS COMING TOGETHER AT AUTUMN MEET 2012
Event Details: Merry Meet to All where All Paths Are Welcome!
Please check out and join to attend the Downtown Circle of the Sublime Elm at:
The Sublime Elm is the fastest growing & most active Pagan Group in Central Florida!!!
SUBLIME ELMS COMING TOGETHER to ATTEND AUTUMN MEET 2012
Come Celebrate with us! Get together at the Sublime Elm to carpool at 8 a.m.
We are VERY excited to attend this wonderful event! We encourage you to come out and play with us as well! Currently we are camping. In any event if you are joining us, we will put our heads together ahead of time to make sure we stick together! The Sublime Elm shares a 12 Person 3 Room 15 x 15 ft tent.
Autumn Meet’s Info >
• An unforgettable, spiritual experience in a fun and safe environment.
• All people are welcome and a children's program is available for families. Children under 12 are free and those 13 to 18 are just $20.
• Day passes, as well as weekend and full event passes, are available to help accommodate most schedules.
• A meal plan with an outstanding menu is available so no cooking!!!! Seeker is an outstanding chef and had been in the restaurant business for over 20 years. No one leaves his table hungry!!!
• Feature daily workshops on magical, musical and mind stimulating topics; organized activities; nightly ritual or live entertainment followed by drumming, dancing and fire spinning.
• Guest speakers for this Autumn Meet include Rev. Omi, Jacqueline Mackenzie, the founding HPS of the Church of Iron Oak, HPS of ATC, an activist for the legal rights of wiccans, (is coming all the way from Mexico) ; Grey Ghosthawk, Shaman; Michelle Meleo, Psychic & Hypnotherapist; Chieron, PhD, Dr. Skip, PhD. To list just a few.
• Rev. Omi will be available for handfasting, wiccanings, and renewal of vows if you ask. See the website! Or see her listing here on Witchvox!
• For those interested in healing or becoming a Reiki Healer, Michelle will once again have several workshops and classes available.
• Nightly drumming & dancing around the ritual fire till dawn provided by Tribal Soup! Get their CD recorded at Phoenix Phyre from Amazon.com.
• You can visit the new Oracle Cave where you can get a reading, do a meditation, learn to meditate, or just ground, center, and feel the peace.
Every March and October is a five day, four night outdoor event in central Florida to share and celebrate our beliefs. This is a very ritual and spiritual rich festival for all beliefs.
Pre-Registration and Gate Pricing Schedule
The Festival is held at “The Ranch” – 2505 W Bella Vista St, Lakeland, FL
33810 on October 17th, 2012 through the 21st, 2012.
We encourage everyone to register early. By participating in our Early Registration Program, you not only will save money, but it also gives us an idea of the number of people attending so that we can plan accordingly. Listed below, are the dates and prices. We can’t wait to see everyone again.
Adults over 18 = $100.00
Minors 12 to 17 = $24.00
Minors under 12 are Free
Weekend Pas :
Adults over 18 = $70.00
Minors 12 to 17 = $20.00
Minors under 12 are Free
Adults over 18 = $25.00
Minors 12 to 17 = $15.00
Minors under 12 are Free
Full Event = $25.00
In the gate from 6:00pm to 11:00pm = $15.00
Phoenix Festivals, Inc. is a registered non for profit corporation whose mission is to provide Neo-Pagan education to the public.
OPC – Orlando Pagan Collective is a proud sponsor of Phoenix Festivals, Inc.
Event Location: Just off I-4 between Tamps & Orlando in Lakeland
Event TIME Details: 9 a.m. Wed. thru noon Sun.
Directions: See phoenixfestivals.com for complete directions and a map to this beautiful ranch located just off I-4 midway between Orlando & Tampa. This is convenient to shopping, restaurants, and lodging, if you don't want to camp. Also, close to some very popular tourist attractions!!!!
For more info, registration, vendors, entertainment, rules, activities, etc. go to: Website: http://phoenixfestivals.com
Event Location: Circle of the Sublime Elm in Downtown ORLANDO
Event TIME Details: Carpooling at 8 a.m.
Directions: Gather off Bumby on E. Livingston to carpool.
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2016 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.