Page: Profile: Event
||Total Views: 16,304,062
Holly Star Srider, Amy Fanning announces...
Category: Drum Circle
What to Bring: Drums, instruments, sweet or savory dish to share
Acct. Id: 256201
Event Id: 79880
When: Second Sunday of Every Month
Where: Spring, Texas
Come raise a beat to honor the spirits of the holidays
Event Details: * Family friendly 0-100+ Welcome
* Big shade porch
* Big Back Yard
* All DRUMMERS & DANCERS WELCOME.
* A new monthly event in conjunction with the Pagan Tea.
* The second Saturday of Every month 1-6PM YEAR ROUND
* Maximum limit 100 people in November, once it warms up then back up to 100 people!
* December - February maxim limit 55 people
* Come play your drum.
* Raise the spirit of the Drum.
* Celebrate joyously each religious holiday to an ancient holy noise.
* Please bring:
* A drum
* Noise makers, i.e., cow bell, wooden sticks, a bucket, rain maker, finger cymbals, tambourine, maracas, etc.
* A spare drum to share
* A food dish to share & or $5
* dancers for our drumming
* We will be drumming through the winter months.
* We will light a fire in the fire place to warm drum heads,
* At least 2 extra drums are available.
* Spirit Drum does not have a lead drummer to provide instruction on the "how to drum basics" Nor to to lead in a rousing beat, a volunteer for this honorable position would be deeply welcome.
* Spirit Drum is play where the spirit moves you.
* Come and go as you please.
* The $5 & a dish to share. This helps defer costs and covers 5 hours of entertainment, food and beverage.
Event Location: 3307 Candleridge Dr. in Spring
Event TIME Details: 1-6PM
Directions: I-45 N. Louetta/2920 Exit, to light at Mirror Lake, Left turn, go to first stop sign, turn left, continue through next stop sign, will be two story home on right side of street. Follow chalk drawings to event.
I-45 S.. Louetta Exit, to light at Mirror Lake, Left turn, go to first stop sign, turn left, continue through next stop sign, will be two story home on right side of street. Follow chalk drawings to event.
Phone: (281) 288-4245
Website II: /https://www.facebook.com/InterfaithTeaandSpiritDrum?ref=hl
Mailing Address: 3307 Candleridge Dr. Spring, Texas 77388
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2014 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.