Page: Profile: Event
||Total Views: 15,626,066
Bellingham Pagans announces...
What to Bring: • Bring a drum for the drumming circle. Please bri
Price/Donation: $5 donation, kids under 12 are free
Acct. Id: 362383
Event Id: 84831
Samhain- A journey to the well of the souls
When: Nov. 3rd. 2012
Where: Bellingham, Washington
Celebration, Journeying, Drumming and Dinner
Event Details: We begin by gathering in the Main Hall to set our magickal intention. The magick will be formed into a path that passes us through the veil and down to the Well. We will chant our way in a single line through the labyrinth where at the center we will commit our sorrows into the fires. Then back into the Main Hall. Now with our sorrows lessened, we begin a guided journey to the Well of Souls. Here we share time and connection with our ancestors. We will finish at the Well and conclude with another song and then you will have time to journal and do some “independent divination” work if you choose. We will allow the gentle flow into the Feast Hall for sharing thoughts, insights, dessert and beverages.
Key points to remember for this event
• Bring a drum for the drumming circle. Please bring extras if you have them
• Bring a dish for the meal (no bags of chips, please cook something)
• Bring a dessert and beverage for the closing.
• Bring a cloak or warm clothes to be outside for the Labyrinth.
• Bring a blanket or yoga mat and pillow for the Journey work.
• Bring a journal as you may want to bring a journal to write in after the journeying.
• Bring a divination tool of choice. (Optional)
• Bring a photo/painting and/or a token of an ancestor for the ancestral altar.
• We need a group of volunteers for the kitchen set up and clean up.
• We need decorating and stage volunteers to set up the labyrinth and the lights.
• We need directional callers, sagers, a grounder, 4-5 folks to be the “choir”
• Items needed are: table cloths, napkins, tea lights, votive containers, tiki torches, tiki fuel, tea, coffee, cream, sugar, decaf coffee, table and altar decorations (pumpkins, ravens, leafless branches, lanterns, besoms.
Please call the folks below to let them know which crew you would like to help with.
Elaine Kitchen crew: 360-224-4393 email@example.com
Ashley Ritual crew: 360-927-5040 firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Labyrinth crew: 206- 214-5750 email@example.com
Lee Drum crew: 360-224-2781 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!
Event Location: 2821 Mt Baker Hwy in Bellingham
Event TIME Details: 4:00pm - 6:00pm Drumming with the Circle of Rhyth
Directions: 542 Mt baker hwy East. after squalicum prkwy. but before sand road. on the right side headed east.
Phone: (425) 3667560
Mailing Address: 2114 michigan st
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2014 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.