Page: Profile: Group
||Total Views: 12,843,788
Formed?: August 1st
New Members OK?: Yes
501* Cert.?: No
Group Id: 35896
Poster Id: 379536
Total Views: 518
This Coven Has No Name.... Yet.
Age Range/Type: Teen
Located in: tottenham, Ontario
Key Contact: Zachary
Spiritual Path: Wiccan/Pagan
Status: Group Forming
Community Support: Open Circles... Teaching Available
Group Overview: For years now I have searched for a coven, and no matter where I have looked I have found nothing. Either a Coven would not interest me, or the people who ran it had no interest in me. There are so many types of covens out there too, ranging from the Modern Wiccan to the Ancient Druid.
There are many walks of life, and many paths we can each follow. No two people have traveled the same paths.
I have decided to use my organizational skills to make a coven of my own. One that will fill my needs and those of every one else, ideally. I suppose its blindly optamistic to say it will fill everyone's needs, but I will try.
- This Coven DOES offer hands on one-on-one training.
- This Coven, unlike other shameful covens, shall never ask people to PAY for a place in the Coven
- If you are interested in joining, then you shall meet with one or two people from the coven for an interview
- EVERYONE will get as far as the interview; no one will be turned away. The interview however will determine whether or not you have a future within the Coven.
- There is a set list of Coven Laws. Any new members will be taught this on the first day.
- Any new members must complete and assessment or go through a brief training period.
- Thre Coven is operated by a Hierarchy, new members are obviously at the lowest of Five ranks. The Ranks are as follows, lowest to highest. Neophyte, Initiate, Priest/Priestess, Elders, High Priest and High Priestess. The duties of each roll will be explained clearly during or before assesment or training.
- To raise in rank one must SHOW US that you are ready for it, don't tell us, SHOW US. Then you shall be assessed to see whether or not you really are ready.
- You're religious beliefs do not matter, as long as you are open minded that not everyone will share the exact same beliefs as you.
- We do not descriminate against your age or experience. We will also not descriminate against anything you are, race, sex, or anything else.
I believe those are the main points i wanted to make. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Also this coven is unnamed so far. Suggestions are welcome.
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! We have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2014 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.