Page: Profile: Group
||Total Views: 12,384,477
Formed?: Lammas 1996
New Members OK?: Yes
501* Cert.?: No
Group Id: 35360
Poster Id: 64331
Total Views: 2059
Traditional Wicca Outer-Court Training Group
Age Range/Type: Adult
Located in: Auckland, New Zealand
Key Contact: Cian or Ceallaigh
Spiritual Path: Gardnerian Wicca & Trad. Craft
Status: Established Group
Community Support: Teaching Available
Group Overview: The Temple of the Old Ways runs an Outer-Court Training group in Traditional Wicca. Applicants should aspire towards possible future initiation in the Gardnerian Tradition of the Craft, however this is a privilege and responsibility and not a right and therefore is not guaranteed. There are no short cuts.
REQUIREMENT FOR MEMBERSHIP
We are selective and careful who we accept for training. After an initial email inquiry we will arrange a discussion on the telephone. Later, if all goes well a casual interview may take place...usually in a public location. This allows both us and you to ask questions and see if you are suited to this path.
*Applications must be at least 17 years of age to commence training classes. (However no one will be initiated into our coven, or any Gardnerian coven prior to 18 years of age) .
* Applicants must have enough time in their schedule to commit to attending trainings and if accepted at a later time Full Moon Esbats and Sabbats. Making time for personal practice, reading, lessons and meditation is also important.
IF YOU WANT TO SEEK TRAINING
1. Read the various sections of our website. In particular:
"Temple History", "Enquiries" & "Training"
2. Write a DETAILED email outlining the following and any other information you think may be useful in your application:
* Your name and age and general location within New Zealand.
* Do you work? Or if you study, what are you studying?
* Why do you seek Wiccan training and want to join a coven?
* Your thoughts & ideas on your spirituality , Wicca and magic.
* Do you have transport or can you travel within Auckland area?
* What has been your spiritual journey so far in this life?
* What books have you read on Wicca, Paganism, Magic etc.
* Are you or have you ever been a member of any coven, pagan, esoteric, magical or ceremonial group, coven or lodge?
* What personal attributes or skills would you bring to a coven?
* Do you currently meditate, have a personal altar and try to follow the moons and seasons?
No time-wasters please. But for those who genuinely seek to learn with a view of possible eventual initiation in the Gardnerian tradition of Wicca and can commit time, energy and hard work we look forward to your email.
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! We have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2013 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.