Page: Profile: Group
||Total Views: 17,410,860
Formed?: November, 2015
New Members OK?: Yes
501* Cert.?: No
Group Id: 42139
Poster Id: 459794
Total Views: 980
Coven of the Crystal Owl
Age Range/Type: Adult
Located in: Phoenix, Arizona
Key Contact: Tim Oaksong
Spiritual Path: Very Eclectic
Status: Established Group
Community Support: None Offered
Group Overview: Currently accepting new members.
Our Coven is a diverse group of male and female, gay, straight, and bi, youth and Crone, Witches of different ethnicities with different backgrounds and views. We are a learning and sharing coven; we like to try new ideas and ways of rite. In some ways, we are a cross between a Coven and a Circle, but we believe we and our rituals are just as valid as a more regulated coven. We are constantly learning, and have a thirst for knowledge. Some of the virtues we value most are kindness, love, courtesy, expression, creativity, openness/acceptance, and spiritual drive.
Our hierarchy and system are not usual, and this is to be noted. We are not hived from a separate coven. In a sense, we are founding our own tradition. We try various methods of ritual and types of magick. In ritual each Witch has a role or roles that they choose, and can perform those roles however they feel is right and most effective. We do not plan, at this point, to adhere to an existing specific tradition or criteria, though currently each of us individually identify as Eclectic Pagan of some sort.
We do not follow a system of degrees. We place importance in equality, and thus try to come to decisions by what works for most of those involved, however, the Coven is headed by elders in events of indecision. We value all levels of experience and knowledge, and believe that everyone is sacred and has something to offer. We do not send out negative energies via spell or other method (black magick) . We aim to aid the world as a whole, especially those in need, as well as ourselves. We are a coven of 7 right now right now, but aim to grow to about 10-15 members. Please note that though our ways are not set in stone and we are pretty laid-back, we are devoted to the Craft. We are looking for other dedicated Pagans to build our Spiritual Family and fellowship, and whom can dedicate around 5 days a month to bonding, learning, and ritual.
• Based in Central Phoenix
• We practice robed.
• We practice outdoors whenever possible.
• Craft and study nights each Tuesday at 6:30 (mostly sharing knowledge and crafting various magickal items (wands, staves, BOS, ritual jewelry, containers, etc…)
• Ritual on closest Saturday night to full moon (Unless otherwise specified) . At this point, we usually tie Sabbat celebration into the nearest Esbat Rite, but this may change.
• No mandatory fees or payment, but we do have a collection of donated funds for larger purchases.
• Inquire/apply at any time
Requirements to join:
• Able to consistently make it to at least 3 of 4 craft/study nights per month and almost always make it to ritual
• “Outer court” attendance of minimum 3 months, does not guarantee initiation into the coven.
• 18 years of age or older
• Kind, considerate, and open
• A desire and drive to be active within the coven and worship
• Interested in becoming part of a close-knit Spiritual Family, and sharing knowledge (as well as humbly listening to the opinions and experiences of others)
1. Use the email link below to send me an email with a brief summary of yourself and what you're looking for. Please provide your phone number in the email, or I will not contact you (the emails often go to junk and it makes it difficult to communicate) .
2. Phone interview
3. Meet face-to-face away from Coven space
4. Craft/Study nights (Outer Court) 3-9 months
We hope to hear from you if this sounds like your cup of brew!
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! We have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2018 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.