Page: Profile: Group
||Total Views: 12,676,986
New Members OK?: Yes
501* Cert.?: Yes
Group Id: 34252
Poster Id: 376586
Total Views: 902
Rabbit in the Moon
Age Range/Type: Adult
Located in: Newbury Park, CA, California
Key Contact: Mike Talvola
Spiritual Path: Eclectic
Status: Established Group
Community Support: Open Circles... Legal Clergy...
Group Overview: Rabbit in the Moon is the Pagan spirituality group of the Conejo Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (CVUUF) . The group was formed with the name "Ace of CUUPS" in 2000 and changed the name to Rabbit in the Moon in 2005.
Our group is dedicated to:
1. providing a venue for Pagans in the Conejo Valley area to socialize, network, laugh, learn, and celebrate,
2. sharing special events of spiritual celebration in honor of the turning of the seasons and the cycles of life. (All group activities are alcohol and drug-free.)
3. being a resource for Paganism, Unitarian Universalism and the different spiritual and philosophical paths that fall under these categories.
4. affirming and promoting the full participation of all persons in all our activities and endeavors without regard to race, gender expression, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or identity,
5. and upholding and celebrating the life of each individual in the community at large.
Further, our group supports Paganism within the Unitarian Universalist community in:
1. promoting the understanding and practice of Pagan and Earth-centered spirituality,
2. enabling networking among Pagan-identified Unitarian Universalists,
3. providing information about Unitarian Universalism to the broader Pagan community,
4. providing educational materials on Paganism and Earth-centered spirituality to the church and the general public,
5. promoting interfaith dialogue, encouraging the development of theological and liturgical materials based on Earth and Nature-centered religious and spiritual perspectives,
6. encouraging creative ritual in Unitarian Universalist worship and celebration, and
7. fostering healing relationships with the Earth and all of the Earth's children.
As a group endorsed by the CVUUF Ministry group, we have the resources of CVUUF available to us.
Our group plans to hold public Full Moon Circles near the time of Full Moon every two months, with other activities also planned.
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! We have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2014 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.