Page: Profile: Group
||Total Views: 15,714,973
Formed?: December 2015
New Members OK?: Yes
501* Cert.?: No
Group Id: 36941
Poster Id: 156467
Total Views: 2033
Circle of Swans
Age Range/Type: Adult
Located in: Montrose, Colorado
Key Contact: Erica Alikchihoo
Spiritual Path: Dianic
Status: Group Forming
Community Support: Open Circles... Teaching Available
Group Overview: Merry Meet! This is a new Dianic Circle forming on the western slope. Dianic, for those not familiar, is women-only, and we work with the energies of the Feminine Divine exclusively.
FIRST MEETING: Sunday, May 1, 2016 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Although this is an interim name until ratified by the new members, Circle of Swans is a womyn's circle, and has been created with TRANSFORMATION in mind. I am sure you're all familiar with the story of The Ugly Duckling, and how it was mocked and humiliated by all the other ducks so much that in shame, it removed itself from society and went into hiding. But when the pain of loneliness became too much to bear, it emerged, only to find the reactions of others quite puzzling, as suddenly all the other animals were quite obsequious and fawning. The Ugly Duckling didn't realize that the time it had spent in seclusion was also a time of great transformation, until it happened to catch a glimpse of itself in the reflection of the water, and lo and behold, it was no longer an Ugly Duckling, but a Swan of the most delicate beauty.
The work we as women do in Circle is transformative. It is life-changing, and builds self-esteem while creating an atmosphere of empowerment and manifestation.
Circle of Swans mission is to offer womyn a supportive, non-judgmental, safe space to facilitate their growth and empowerment through:
* Facing and healing past trauma through meditation, ritual and energy-work
* Learning to honor our bodies as temples of the Divine
* Learning about and celebrating the Goddesses, seasons, esbats, and sabbats
* Respecting the inherent worth and dignity of each member and recognizing the infinite value that is each of us. Learning to walk in our own power
* Helping and learning from each other in our free and open search for truth and meaning, especially as we stretch our boundaries to facilitate that search
* Celebrating and honoring life's rites of passage
Guidelines for Success
Dedicated members make a commitment to:
* Bring love, humor and compassion to each of our relationships and to the community we are building
* Agree upon a schedule for meetings and rituals, and then participate as often as possible in circle activities
* Commit to sharing their skills and knowledge with other circle members
* Become intimately familiar with their own psychic lives and powers
* Work to heal themselves, their families, their communities and Mother Earth through conscious and active participation in social and/or political work (each womyn choses how she will be involved)
* Treat each womyn with respect and learn from the life lessons each womyn brings to the Circle
* Be a part of the work we do for the larger community, the human and natural world of which we are a part
Maintain an open dialog with circle leadership regarding:
o Difficulty participating in any activity
o Areas of concern within Circle of Swans, including personality conflicts or misunderstandings
o Circle of Swans no longer meets their needs and it's time to move on
Note: The High Priestess/Facilitator of Circle of Swans maintains the right to remove any womyn from the circle due to consistent disregard for the guidelines or the rights and humanity of others.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Bruja at 720-333-2082, or email@example.com
Telephone: (720) 333-2082
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! We have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2016 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.