Page: Profile: Group
||Total Views: 11,653,283
Formed?: March 25 2012
New Members OK?: Yes
501* Cert.?: No
Group Id: 38421
Poster Id: 421465
Total Views: 261
Archaic Shrine of Arcere (Arcere Witan Shrine)
Age Range/Type: Family
Located in: ONLINE, Massachusetts
Key Contact: Sinnan or Silver
Spiritual Path: Correllian Nativist
Status: Established Group
Community Support: Open Circles...
Group Overview: Welcome to Archaic Shrine of Arcere. We are a chartered Witan Shrine of the Correllian Nativist Tradition.
For ALL New Members:
- In this Shrine we expect the utmost from everyone. That being said, this is what we want to see: participation, respect, equality and cooperation. Everyone deserves to be here, if you have a problem with this then please do not fill out a membership to our Shrine. We do not discriminate against age, race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal classification based on the law and will not tolerate it from a member.
- Participation means replying to posts, doing homework on time ( if joining a class) . We have a daily role call that we would like everyone to reply to it EVERYDAY (under: Routine Chronicles) . We would like the Shrine to be a sanctuary or go-to place for our members to feel safe and make friends. To make the Shrine a safe haven we ask that you DO NOT SOLICIT the members of this Shrine for money! If you have a favor or request please take it to an elder FIRST. The daily role call doesn’t have to be a book about how your day was it can be as simple as a “HI”, or you can go into details and explain all that happens in your day, or night if you choose to do it later in the day. If something major happens and you can’t get on then please let us know ahead of time so that we will not think you are abandoning or forgetting about us. There are documents set up specifically for new members to read AND reply to upon entry to the Shrine. PLEASE DO THIS! (under: The Journey Begins) .
- The Shrine implements a 30 day participation trial period upon accepting its members. If a member agrees to these terms and does not participate, the member will be removed after 30 days unless specific circumstances say otherwise. When joining please list the site you saw this on.
- We have a calendar page that lists the ritual days that we follow. We celebrate all 8 Sabbats on the Wheel of the Year as well as both the Full Moon Esbat and the New Moon Esbat. This equals out to a ritual almost every two weeks. Since this is an online shrine you have the option of solitary at home ritual or if there is a coven ritual scheduled the event will be on Chatzy. We have a chat room directly on the Shrine site, as well as a Skype channel specifically for the Shrines members to communicate with each other, about anything and everything. Upon acceptance as a member you will be added to the shrines Skype channel so please download the free program. (add me: Lady Sinnan)
- We ask that all people interested keep themselves open to all the information mentioned in the Shrine. Even though we are an eclectic Shrine, we are a legal representation of the Correllian Nativist Tradition therefore support and uphold those credos first and foremost. We have permission under Third Degree imperium to teach the Correllian Degree requirements to those interested. The Shrine will have its own Degree system for those more eclectic, but still want some recognition in the Pagan community. (If interested in the Correllian system of beliefs or the requirements of the Shrines Eclectic Degree system please seek out Lady Sinnan after joining the Shrine) .
- There are more opportunities and jobs to be filled within the Shrine as it works to becoming a Temple. If there is anything you would personally like to add to the Shrine please dont hesitate to give insight and opinions for the bettering of the Shrine and its members. Eventually there will be outdoor events but since its members are so far apart the location will vary with each event.
- If a member has a problem with another member, PLEASE talk to the Elders about it! Do not wait! If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! We have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2013 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.