Page: Profile: Group
||Total Views: 17,595,283
Formed?: March 25 2012
New Members OK?: Yes
501* Cert.?: No
Group Id: 38421
Poster Id: 421465
Total Views: 1315
Archaic Temple of Arcere (Arcere Temple)
Age Range/Type: Family
Located in: Leominster, MA, Massachusetts
Key Contact: Jinn or Idaline
Spiritual Path: Correllian Nativist Pagan
Status: Established Group
Community Support: Open Circles... Legal Clergy...
Group Overview: - In this Temple we expect the utmost from everyone. That being said, this is what we want to see: participation, respect, equality and cooperation. Everyone deserves to be here, if you have a problem with this then please do not fill out a membership to our Temple. We do not discriminate against age, race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal classification protected by the law and will not tolerate it from a member.
- The Temple implements a 30 day participation trial period upon accepting its members. If a member agrees to these terms and does not participate, the member will be removed after 30 days unless specific circumstances say otherwise. The High Council reserves the right to terminate membership without notice.
- Participation means replying to posts, taking part in rituals (if scheduled) , and volunteering for ritual parts.
- We have a daily routine forum that we would like everyone to reply to EVERYDAY. The daily routine doesn’t have to be a book about how your day was it can be as simple as a “HI”, or you can go into details and explain all that happens in your day, or night if you choose to do it later in the day. If something major happens and you can’t get on then please let us know by e-mail email@example.com) so that we will not think you are abandoning or forgetting about us.
- There are documents set up specifically for new members to read AND reply to upon entry to the Temple. PLEASE DO THIS!
- We would like the Temple to be a sanctuary or go-to place for our members to feel safe, like family and to make friends. To make the Temple a safe haven we ask that you DO NOT SOLICIT the members for money! If you have a favor or request please take it to an Elder FIRST.
- Since this is an online Temple you have the option of solitary at home ritual, implementing the use of our solitary scripts or if there is a Temple ritual scheduled the event will be on Chatzy.
- We are a legal representation of the Correllian Nativist Tradition therefore support and uphold those creeds first and foremost. We ask that all people interested keep themselves open to all the information mentioned in the Temple. The Temple will eventually open its own Eclectic Paganism Degree system for those not interested in the Correllian Tradition but still wish to have some recognition within the Temple hierarchy.
- If there is anything you would personally like to add to the Temple, please don't hesitate to give insight and opinions for the betterment of the Temple and its members. Eventually the Temple will have a physical location in the Keepers place of residence but each member is encouraged to gather local Pagans at their respective locations for events under the Temples name and authority to do so.
- If you leave the Facebook chatroom, you are also leaving the Temple. We use the chat to get to know our members, post reminders, and other important details or everyday things. Mute the chat, do not leave it!
- If a member has a problem with another member, PLEASE talk to the Elders about it! Do not wait! If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: NO, We have not opted to receive Pagan Invites! Please don't send us anonymous invites to groups, sales and events.
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2018 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.