Page: Profile: Group
||Total Views: 17,101,212
New Members OK?: Yes
501* Cert.?: No
Group Id: 42165
Poster Id: 460028
Total Views: 353
Coven of the Three Stars
Age Range/Type: Adult
Located in: Muskegon, Michigan
Key Contact: Allie
Spiritual Path: eclectic
Status: Established Group
Community Support: Open Circles... Teaching Available
Group Overview: Main pantheon: eclectic
Main god and goddess: eclectic/depending on the people attending.
Ritual structure: not set in stone as of yet so just go with the flow, laidback
1) what the high priestess says goes as she is the leader of the group
2) any problems within the group should be brought to the priests or priestesses attention for resolution.
3) the high priestess is the only one with the authority to kick someone out and if you are banned you are no longer welcome at meeting including open ones.
4) members will be initiated and refusal to do so will mean you are not part of the inner circle and will be excluded from private meetings meant just for the inner circle.
5) the high priestess will elect members of the inner circle only for higher ranking positions such as priest or priestess and only the high priestess can make these decisions
6) the high priestess has the authority to change or add to the rules at any time
7) the high priestess has final say on all decisions even those made by priests or priestesses under her to make sure they are fair with their power only. If she deems a decision unjust the offending party may be pardoned, this is not likely but may be necessary to keep the peace.
8) biggest rule of all is treat others with respect and harm none, the groups safety comes above all else they are your family.
9) no members of the group may act against other members this will mean immediate banishment.
10) what is said among the members of the group stays with those members coven business and personal business alike.
would like to state here also that during rituals that are personal to specific group members that we can use gods and goddesses of their choosing it is for main rituals and practice that we would use a variety of Gods and Goddesses.
would also like to say that we will usually hold circles open to the public but there will be meetings set up that are only for the inner circle.
Hawkhyme has resigned from high priestess and lowered herself down the priestess. I am now High priestess. My name is Samira Alpha Siren's-Song. Hail and welcome. I am truly ecstatic to talk to you all and o help each one of you on your journey. Its an honor to be given this role. *bows*
Telephone: (231) 366-9468
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! We have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2017 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.