Page: Profile: Group
||Total Views: 17,607,079
Formed?: April 2016
New Members OK?: Yes
501* Cert.?: No
Group Id: 42314
Poster Id: 461529
Total Views: 755
Order of the Standing Oak
Age Range/Type: Adult
Located in: Springfield, Missouri
Key Contact: Rev Sylvanus Treewal
Spiritual Path: Avalonian Witchcraft
Status: Group Forming
Community Support: Open Circles... Legal Clergy... Teaching Available
Group Overview: New to Springfield Mo, we are a group forming around Principles of a Irish Pantheist Druid Order
About The Order of the Standing Oak -Basic Beliefs-Order of the Standing Oak 1.Who/what is the Order of the Standing Oak We are a positive path Celtic Druid Order in its beginning stages.Dedicated to protecting and preserving our Mother Earth, honoring our Ancestors, revering the spirits of nature and worshipping the Gods and Goddesses of our Celtic heritage Our focus will be on personal growth thru a 3 fold development of mind, body, and spirit .Of these we will give special attention to spiritual development through study and practice of and Ritual and Celtic magick.
The Beliefs of the Order of the Standing Oak
1. We believe in Divinity as it is manifest in the Celtic Pantheons, and that pantheism, polytheism , panentheism , animism, and pan- polytheism areall valid theistic perceptions of the pantheon.
2. We believe Nature is the embodiement of the Gods.
3. We believe that natural law reflects the will of the Gods.
4. We believe that all life is sacred and should not be taken without deliberation or regard.
5. We believe in the Immortality of the Spirit.
6. We believe that our purpose is to gain Wisdom through experience, and we may go through many incarnations to obtain it.
7. We believe that learning is an ongoing experience, and is encouraged at all ages.
8. We believe that morality is a matter of personal conviction based upon self-respect and respect for others.
9.We believe that EVIL is a matter of intent and not of Inheritence, therefore actions in themselves are not evil. Rather it is through the intent behind actions that Evil manifests.
10.We believe in the relative nature of all things, nothing is absolute, and all things even the Gods have their Dark sides.
11. We believe that that every individual has the right to pursue knowledge and wisdom through his/her chosen path.
12. We believe in honoring the Gods through the cyclical Celebrations of our Celtic ancestors.
13.We believe in a living tradition able to adapt to a changing environment.
Contact Myself firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (417) 3681603
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! We have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2018 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.