Page: Profile: Group
||Total Views: 17,591,774
New Members OK?: Yes
501* Cert.?: No
Group Id: 42026
Poster Id: 458618
Total Views: 706
Age Range/Type: Adult
Located in: Erie, Pennsylvania
Key Contact: Jessica
Spiritual Path: Eclectic
Status: Established Group
Community Support: Teaching Available
Group Overview: Hi all!
My name is Jessica. I am the founder and current High Priestess of Silver Circle. Allow me to tell you about one of the things that I am most proud of: my coven.
We are a new coven that is comprised of women only. Sorry guys. We are based in Erie but women from surrounding areas are welcome too! We have gone through many changes as we continue to learn and grow as a group. And we will continue to do so I am sure! If you are interested in learning more about us, please take our suggestions before contacting us:
1. Some of us are still "in the broom closet". I will remain in said closet for probably my entire life. Secrecy is absolutely a top priority of ours. We believe secrecy keeps us safe and makes our magic stronger. This is a guiding principle of the coven, and it explains many of our processes and the reasons behind them. This is why we do not offer open circles, but after we get to know you, we do have (semi-open? I) circles that non-coven members may attend by invitation.
2. Please make sure you have put a great deal of thought into practicing witchcraft. We hear the phrase, "I would like to hang out with like minded people" so much. We are more than like-minded people. We have made commitments to practice witchcraft, and within a group that is a sacred sisterhood. This is not a phase for us. This is not an exploration of belief systems. We have already gone through those, and settled. If you are currently going through faiths/practices, etc, then you are not a good fit for us. We integrate all forms of witchcraft though, and we follow different pantheons. We are in different phases of our development and knowledge, and that's not only ok, it's beautiful. But, we are solid in our beliefs that witchcraft is our path.
3. Please soul search on whether you are ready for group practice. There seems to be a large proportion of empathic people in our community. Social anxiety is a very common thing. And while we love you and understand you, we know that issues like these will likely end up with you not being able to continue practicing with us as a group.
4. If your spouse does not know you are a witch, then this will not work out. If your spouse knows but does not support you being a witch, then this will not work out.
5. When you contact us, please make sure to include some basic information about yourself. Age, family structure, path, level of knowledge, zodiac sign, anything that you are comfortable telling.
6. We meet for new moons, full moons, and sabbats. Sometime that is up to 4 times per month. Some witches are just too busy for us.
7. There is some level of financial commitment. We all share in bringing altar items, spell craft items, hosting, etc. If you do not participate in these ways, it will be noticed. Don't be that guy.
If you have any questions about our coven, then please email us.
We hope this finds you well. :)
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: NO, We have not opted to receive Pagan Invites! Please don't send us anonymous invites to groups, sales and events.
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2018 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.