Page: Profile: Group
||Total Views: 15,218,352
New Members OK?: Yes
501* Cert.?: No
Group Id: 32148
Poster Id: 134788
Total Views: 3870
A WitchVox Sponsor
Age Range/Type: Adult
Located in: Knoxville, Tennessee
Key Contact: Gaia IvoryWitch
Spiritual Path: Alexandrian Witchcraft
Status: Group Forming
Community Support: Open Circles...
Group Overview: This group will function as an entry point for potential Initiation into Alexandrian Witchcraft.
Potential candidates should meet the following preliminary requirements:
1. Be 25 years of age or older.
2. Live or work in the Knoxville area and be able to make regular meetings of up to four times per month.
3. Be in a stable place in their lives, i.e. not in school in another city, not in the process of separation or divorce.
4. Have no criminal record beyond minor traffic violations.
5. Not require medication beyond a mild antidepressant. While medication is a fact of life for many, and does not preclude membership, we reserve the right to screen candidates on a case by case basis. All medications taken or substances used MUST be disclosed, no exceptions.
6. Have no issues working closely with members of the opposite sex regardless of sexual orientation.
7. Have no substance abuse issues such as : alcohol, prescription pills, tobacco, cannabis, caffeine, etc. While the private and at home usage of these substances is not prohibited, HABITUAL ABUSE that interferes with meeting times will not be tolerated.
8.This group will not function as a social group. While sexual pairings between members are not prohibited, they are strongly discouraged. This is a preparatory learning environment, any actions that interfere with this process will be dealt with, up to and including the originator of the action being excised from the group.
9. There is no designated High Priest for this group. All decisions will be discussed in an democratic manner but all final decisions will be made by the acting High Priestess. Each member will be expected to contribute and participate in a manner that facilitates their learning of core concepts relative to Alexandrian Witchcraft.
10. If you wish to incorporate your gaming, fetish or other sexual proclivities with your Craft, we ask that you please seek elsewhere.
This group will begin screening candidates after the Winter Solstice of 2015. Meetings will begin on or shortly after the Spring Equinox.
Serious inquiries only may be directed via the message function of this listing. Please allow up to four weeks for a response.
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! We have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2016 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.