Page: Profile: Group
||Total Views: 16,599,093
Formed?: October, 2010
New Members OK?: Yes
501* Cert.?: No
Group Id: 38898
Poster Id: 188426
Total Views: 1957
Temple of Panthea
Age Range/Type: Adult
Located in: Austin, Texas
Key Contact: Lady Paulette
Spiritual Path: Dianic Wicca Teaching Coven
Status: Established Group
Community Support: Legal Clergy... Teaching Available
Group Overview: • The Temple of Panthea - A Wiccan Teaching Coven
Application to the Temple of Panthea can be made at: PantheaTemple@live.com
We also host the Austin Women's Pagan Recovery Group. Visit our blog for more info:
Like the Greek meaning of Panthea *, our temple strives to honor the Goddess in all of Her aspects and through many cultural expressions. As Maiden, Mother, and Dark Queen, we seek to apply Her wisdom to our daily lives and celebrate Her mysteries as our wheel of life turns and returns yet again.
Located in North Austin, Texas, our Temple offers two Wiccan degree programs. Prospective applicants may elect to meet with Lady Paulette for Pre-Degree classes and orientation. Please contact Lady Paulette for further inquiries.
These programs are designed to prepare the Wiccan Student for:
* A year-and-a-day course of study in the Olde Religion as Priestess, First Degree is open to those students who are 25 years old and over. This is a comprehensive curriculum in the basics of Paganism, Wicca and Witchcraft, both theoretical and practical. The coursework will run for a total of 12 months. Graduates can expect a degree and be considered a full Initiate.
* This second degree program trains the first-degree Initiate to serve as a High Priestess in all aspects of creating and maintaining a temple, a teaching coven, and performing service work at large. This course is open to Initiates of the Temple who are 25 years old and over. The coursework will run for a total of 16 months. Graduates can expect a degree and a Certificate of Ordination.
First and second degree candidates will provide their own transportation and teaching materials. All students and members of the Temple of Panthea are expected to demonstrate a high level of maturity and responsibility to their spiritual studies, temple duties and community service.
NOTE: These degree programs are for the serious student only, who wishes to ultimately become a High Priestess. Your main desire must be to serve the Goddess and the community. Applicants should already consider themselves Wiccan, be familiar with the basics of research, and be able to commit time and effort to their studies. Classes are intensive, one-on-one and college-oriented, involving both theory and practical application.
• The Temple is open to women over 25 years of age.
• All classes, degrees, and priestesshood credentials are free of charge.
• Students must provide their own books and supplies.
• Students are responsible for their own transportation.
• No sex magic taught.
• We are an alcohol and drug-free circle.
• Zero tolerance for conflict, discrimination and bias of any kind.
"I am the High Priestess of The Temple of Panthea and teaching coven. I also provide spiritual service in the New Beginnings Pagan Recovery Support Group. Both groups are located in the Greater Austin area of Texas.
My spiritual development began with a call from the Goddess to serve the community through the celebration of Wiccan Dianism. As a Dianic fourth degree High Priestess, I have strived to walk a path, guided by my spiritual code of ethics that embraces the Wiccan Rede, Three-Fold Law, Five Laws of the Magus, and Perfect Love and Perfect Trust.
I hold two Wiccan degrees, a degree in the Egyptian tradition, two clergy ordinations, and is a member of the Daughters of Divination.
My philosophy can best be expressed in the ancient motto, “Know thyself”. If we know our true nature, it’s ebb and flow, then we can easily choose what actions are necessary for our successful growth and development.
I’m honored to be the founder and Director of the Wiccan Interfaith Council International (WICI) and to participate in the Austin WICI Chapter. It was my pleasure to serve as the National Secretary, Regional Coordinator, and Chicago Pagan Pride Local Coordinator for the Pagan Pride Project from 2002 - 2011.
I am available for Rites of Passage ceremonies (Wiccanings, Handfastings, Passings) and Clergy Ordinations."
In Her Service,
Lady Paulette, HPS
For more information contact Lady Paulette at : firstname.lastname@example.org
* The word Panthea comes from the Greek, meaning "of all the Godesses" (Pan=all; thea=goddess) . The Greek Goddess Thea (or Theia) has been referred to as "Theia of many names" and "Mother of the Sun" by the Greek poet, Pindar. Said to be the "Goddess of Light" and "Mother of the Sun, Moon, and Dawn".
We participate in:
New Beginnings Austin Pagan Recovery Women's Group
Wiccan Interfaith Council International (WICI)
To view ALL of our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! We have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2017 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.