Page: Profile: Notice
||Total Views: 2,316,553
Wiccan Ethnography Project
Acct. ID: 414964
Notice ID: 17951
Posted: April 11th., 2012
This Notice has been viewed 2960 times
Proclaimed by: Envoutes
Proclaimed from: Vista, California
I'm working on a project in my Anthropology class that requires a questionnaire of people in a specific group, and I chose Pagan/Wiccan groups as my main focus. I'm asking on here because I don't have any groups in my local area, and I need as much help as I can get.
It would help if anyone interested in helping would send me an e-mail responding to the following:
Your name (it can be made up, this is anonymous) , age, gender, race/ethnicity, and general location (state, city, whichever) .
- What brought you into your religion? What does it mean to you?
- How do you define yourself and what you do?
- Are you solitary or part of a coven? If solitary, how do you normally go about your practices (do you wear special clothing, etc.) ? If you're part of a coven, could you explain what it is like when you are together (what do you do, the general atmosphere, etc) , and do your beliefs differ from other members of your coven, or are they autonomous?
- How do you relate to others in your community, and how do you view others with differing beliefs?
- Have you ever encountered any problems or issues regarding your religion? Examples can be related to cultural appropriation, how others react towards you because of your religion, common misunderstandings, etc.
Please be as truthful as you can. Again, this is more or less anonymous and is only for my ethnography project.
To view ALL of my listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2014 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.