Page: Profile: Notice
||Total Views: 2,179,089
Acct. ID: 407490
Notice ID: 17619
Posted: July 11th., 2011
This Notice has been viewed 219 times
Community Room @ Magus for YOU to use
Proclaimed by: Magus Books and Herbs, LTD
Proclaimed from: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Do you have an event, class or workshop that you would like to teach, but don't have a place to teach it? Maybe a discussion group, Meetup, or just a plain-ol' get-together, but don't have a place to hold it that allows for good conversation?
Magus Books & Herbs is very happy to be able to offer our Community Room to the public. For free events, we do not charge to utilize the space (and we'll even supply the meeting with some tea to help keep the conversation going) . All we ask is that you respect and honor the space while you use it.
For Classes, Workshops, and other for-profit events, we do charge for the space. We feel that when you hold an event at Magus, it must be a win-win situation for all parties.
We will help promote your event through our channels while you are promoting your event via your channels. This helps to expose you to additional people that might not be in your cirlce, as well as it helps introduce Magus to people who may not otherwise know of us. We will also handle the registration and collecting of the fees so this way you can accept credit card payments for your event. This is all done on a 60/40 split, with you keeping 60% of what you charge, while we only keep the other 40%.
Want to hold your event at Magus? Please email SchaOn at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: Magus does not discriminate against individuals or groups. We openly welcome people of ALL spiritual (or non-spiritual) , magical, religious, belief systems, ideas, thoughts, etc. All we ask is that you respect one another and that you respect the space.
Telephone: (612) 379-7669
To view ALL of my listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: NO, I have not opted to receive Pagan Invites! Please don't send me anonymous invites to groups, sales and events.
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2013 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.