Page: Profile: Notice
||Total Views: 2,179,421
WICI Spiritual Service Database
Acct. ID: 188426
Notice ID: 17835
Posted: December 22nd., 2011
This Notice has been viewed 2500 times
Proclaimed by: Lone Star Guild of Wicca
Proclaimed from: Austin, Texas
The WICI Spiritual Services Database FAQ
Q: What is the WICI Spiritual Services Database?
A: The WICI Database is an outreach directory designed to serve the spiritual needs of Wiccan, Pagan, and Heathen soldiers and incarcerated individuals, by referring them to potential individuals or groups who wish to offer their support.
Q: Who may participate in this database service?
A: * Potential sponsors and/or teachers - either individual or group - that wish to provide religious supplies and/or education for Wiccan, Pagan, Heathen soldiers serving overseas or to incarcerated individuals.
A: * Potential recipients - either military or prison-bound - who wish to receive Wiccan, Pagan, or Heathen religious supplies and/or education.
Q: Is the Database information ever made public?
A: The database information will be private and confidential and is only used to coordinate
referrals by the WICI International Office. Database information will include the contact application for all recipients, sponsors, and teaching sponsors.
Q: How can I become listed as a sponsor or teacher?
A: Simply email the WICI at: email@example.com . Please include your name and a working email address. The International Office will then contact you.
Q: Are there any guidelines?
A: The general guidelines are:
1. Sponsors, soldiers and prison-bound individuals are not required to be members of the WICI.
2. Teaching sponsors must be able to provide proof of teaching experience in the Wiccan, Pagan, or Heathen community, either through a group, grove, or coven. Referrals will only be assigned by gender (male sponsor to male recipient, female sponsor to female recipient) .
3. Those groups or organizations that wish to participate must have a functional website, Facebook page, or blog, demonstrating that they are an active group.
4. Sponsors and teachers agree to provide all religious supplies and/or educational services FREE OF CHARGE, including shipping and handling of boxes, stamped envelopes, and all instructional materials.
Q. What are the responsibilities of the WICI?
A: The WICI will:
1. Provide referrals and informational FAQS for sending packages overseas and
prison outreach approaches.
2. Act as a facilitator, coordinating referrals between the Sponsor/Teacher and the Recipient. We will not serve as a mediator in conflicts, nor are we responsible to receive any returned supplies / educational materials.
3. The WICI International Office will work to ensure that your Sponsor demonstrates a positive set of spiritual ethics: one who will not pressure you to join their religion/group or charge you money, boast about having “power”, “secrets”, or offer to work “magic” for you.
Please Note: The WICI Spiritual Database Project does not include "personal correspondence / pen pal" services.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
Sponsor – an individual or group who wishes to provide religious supplies to a Wiccan, Pagan, or Heathen soldier or incarcerated individual.
Teacher – an individual or group who wishes to teach a prisoner in a Pagan-based religion, through a FREE correspondence course.
Recipient – an individual soldier or incarcerated individual who seeks needed religious supplies and/or educational instruction.
To view ALL of my listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2013 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.