Australian Capital Territory
Page: Profile: (Personal)
||Total Views: 27,988,131
Vox Account: 213817
Profile ID: 206633
WebSite: [Go There]
WebSite II: [Go There]
Personal Profile for...
Magickal Path: Witch and Ceremony Woman
Age Group: Adult
Occupation: Mother / Compnay Director
Relationship Status: Married
Located in: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Likes: Dancing in circles and singing songs to Mama Earth with my family. I love authenticity and Truth and Mystery.
Dislikes: Bigotry, Arrogance and Pretenders
Hollie B.'s Profile...
I’m Hollie B. I live on the edge of the Black Ranges in South Eastern NSW with Perfect Husband Bolj, my two babes, two wild Cats and a whole lotta Joy, Happiness and Bliss.
I am. Cosmic Woman. Indigo Mama. Awesome Wife.
I feel. Real. Love. Truth.
I do. Out of School Collaboration. Abundance Creation. Sacred Space.
My Magickal journey started as a teenager following my mother along to Reiki workshops (often held in our home) and all manner of spiritual seminars and retreats in my early years.
I made a dedication to WitchCraft when I was sixteen years old, and my faith and insight has constantly grown, shifted and re-focused since then. I have been surrounded by amazing healers and spiritual people since an early age, and I take as much learning from those people, as from my more recent experiences, workshops, conferences, seminars, books and everyday experiences.
I started my first business at age 20. My overall vision as a business woman has always been one of ethical and sustainable business practise, specialising in the sacred and magickal.
The first group Magickal Circle I facilitated was in 2000 when I was 18 and by 2003 I was holding space for regular Women’s Circles. Around that time I was asked to teach about Witch Craft at a local night college. I kept that gig going for a while until I opened my own shop and taught from there instead.
In 2004 Lunation was born; as a market stall. 2006-8 I was the sole owner of Canberra’s only WitchCraft and Occult Store, until I shut up shop and took most of my work online.
Since then I’ve continued to hold space for face-to-face Women’s Circles, Red Tents and some workshops. I’m also a regular presenter at the Australian Goddess Conference.
I’ve worn many hats in the magickal and alternative communities for many years, including, Priestess of the Goddess, PAN representative, circle space holder, workshop facilitator, event organiser, tarot reader, GAIA Founding Member, healer, Shamanka and Witch.
2013 saw the death of Lunation. It was time to let go and to accept the shift that had been long coming. Out of the flames, like the Phoenix, rose the Institute for Self Crafting. It blends everything I’ve been teaching for years, with many of my other talents, and the New Ways coming through. This work is my offering to You.
Above all, my Vision is one of Authenticity : where ALL Peoples Walk the Authentic Rainbow Path. Rainbow refers to how we All come from many Walks of Life, whether it’s how we’re employed, where we live, our sexuality, our skin colour, our age, our hobbies and interests, our spiritual beliefs… We All Walk many Paths, but the Rainbow Path is where we All come together in Authenticity.
I celebrate the moments where I See this happening in everyday Life, and I await the day that we can celebrate it the World over.Hollie B.
I truly believe that Life, Equality and Unity for Eternity, Abundant for All Living Things, is a Universal Lore, and I hold this in my Space everyday.
I like to dance in circles in our yurt and sing the New Way from Turtle Women Rising with my children, and I love that Out of Schooling means I can spend all the time in the World with them, helping them grow and learn the New Ways of Walking on this Earth.
I give thanks for All People who are Walking the Rainbow Path of Peace toward Healing and Wholeness, Remembering who we are and how to build a better World.
I like Creating this Dream Life with my husband, and I love that we can continue to laugh while we Do it!
I believe that the more human kind remembers to honour the Real World and its Peoples, the better off we will all BE.
Things about me and what I do : Hollie B.
* I’m a Mama and Wife who has learned the value and ancient power of Being keeper of my own home (both inside and out) .
* I am a path maker, and never a follower.
* I’ve been running my own businesses since I was nineteen years old. Being a business woman and entrepreneur has been a part of my identity my entire adult life! I self supported through two rounds of single mama life, and have been the Director of a Company with an annual six figure turnover.
* I used to work under the business name Lunation, where I had many branches of amazing offerings for spirited and magickal people. 2013 – the Snake year brought the shedding of the old and a Personal Power shift into 2014 – the Horse. The Institute for Self Crafting is the result of this metamorphosis.
* I dedicated mySelf to crafting my own destiny at age 16, when I affirmed in my Self the ancient path of WitchCrafting. It means I work in flow with The Great Mystery, Mama Earth, and Nature to bring abundance and success my own way.
* I do sh*t for myself and take responsibility for my Vision.
* I believe in Individual Truth : there are many truths in the world but what we need to do is find what’s right for us, individually, and craft a life that honours our own True Self.
* I work minimum hours for maximum effect – my age 7 & 10 children are educated at home solely by me, so business must fit around our family schedule.
* I grew up in a house of hippiness, introduced to the Goddess early on and have been attending Women’s Circles since I was 12 years old.
* I’ve held public ceremony, circles, retreats and workshops for women for over ten years : I’ve facilitated hundreds of spaces and worked with hundreds of women .
* My priority is conscious, intentional living and crafting my own path to deeply Being my Self. Whatever I do, it has to be in response to the sovereignty of my individual truth.
* I have a professional degree in Writing and have written for many publications as well as creating my own – long before ebooks were the ‘it’ thing.
* I married my twin flame beloved on the Spring Equinox in 2009. It hasn’t always been easy, but every second has been worth it.
* We live on a 100 acre property of bush forest in the ranges of South Eastern Australia. We are building our homestead by hand from mostly recycled materials. One day we will have built a spiritual retreat centre on this land, but for now, I will be content with a house that has running water and enough solar electricity to run the computer for a few hours each day!
* I look for meaning in everything I do, and as soon as something doesn’t feel right, I sack it, move on, and follow the joy to where I feel I need to be.
* I swear like a sailor.
* I’m an avid Crossfit fan.
* Gin and I have a friendly relationship.
* In twelve months I learned to knit, crochet, felt and make a frame drum. Through exploring these ancient crafts I found correlations with the magickal and Spell work, as well as the Women’s Mysteries that I have been teaching for many years – that has been a part of our blood lines right back to the first women. It was as though the missing key was finally uncovered, allowing me to fully embody the Self Crafted Woman of Individual Truth...
To view ALL of my Witchvox listings: Click HERE
Contact Me Via Email... |
Email Invites Note: Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2015 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.