Page: Profile: (Personal)
||Total Views: 30,926,802
Vox Account: 286445
Profile ID: 283063
WebSite: [Go There]
WebSite II: [Go There]
Personal Profile for...
Magickal Path: Wiccan
Age Group: Adult
Sun Sign: Leo
Relationship Status: Polyamorus
Located in: San Francisco, California
Likes: Playing with silly putty, melting crayons, making up outrageous stories about jewel-thief unicorns
Dislikes: Willful ignorance, one-wayism, one side-ism, only two choices-ism, reinventing the wheel-ism
Diana Rajchel's Profile...
I've written for Llewellyn annuals since 1999 and I am a regular reviewer for Facing North. I have practiced Wicca and alongside it witchcraft for 20 years. I also am the co-moderator on the Pagan Values Facebook group.
In my personal life I am fat-positive, sex positive, happiness-positive, and pro-problem solving. I am also polyamorous.
am a devotee of the Artist's Way, and I am working out what I need to do to teach classes for the creative and magically inclined.
I would like to make friends with everyone, but realistically with everyone I'm compatible with. My wish list for people is as follows. Having more than one or two under each category is great:
1. Someone to dance/go dancing with. I was part of the ecstatic dance community in the Twin Cities, and it was FABULOUS.
2. Someone to have coffee with.
3. Someone to geek out with - I used to run a Doctor Who fan group with 900 members, but conventions and crowds can give me trouble sometimes. I'm weird that way. Star Trek... in moderation, please. I've had some bad experiences there and I am working on undoing the associations.
4. Someone to listen to, and someone to talk to in an open, honest way.
5. Someone to work magic with. I am a "let's see if it actually works, " type first. I'd prefer it to be someone who is also flexible and creative, but not someone who needs a teacher for that stuff. Mutual learning is always so much better.
6. Feminists of all gender identities.
7. People who love a good laugh.
8. Unpretentious tricksters of all walks, and of all legal adult ages, thrill me.
To view ALL of my Witchvox listings: Click HERE
Contact Me Via Email... |
Email Invites Note: Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2017 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.