Page: Profile: (Personal)
||Total Views: 26,529,663
Vox Account: 276413
Profile ID: 235597
WebSite: [Go There]
WebSite II: [Go There]
Personal Profile for...
Magickal Path: Energist
Age Group: Adult
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Occupation: Editor; Blogger (Rook's Perch)
Relationship Status: Long-term relationship
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Located in: Kansas City, Missouri
Likes: BLOGGING (http://www.rookavrook.wordpress.com) , bellydance, crochet, D&D, editing, meditating, movies, music, my pets, philosophy, poetry, PS2, reading, relaxing, spiritual and esoteric expansion, Web comics, writing.
Dislikes: Second-hand cigarette smoke. Doubt, fear, ego, morons of the moron variety, being used, looking stupid, hypocrisy. Math.
I am an Energist - I read and work with Energy. I have practiced since October 1995. I work with stones, oracle, energy work/empathy, chakras, channeling, feng shui, dream interpretation, and shields.
I am available for local/regional events as an intuitive reader. I take donations for any length reading; $5 of every reading is tithed to a charity. I do have a PayPal.
B.S. in Professional Writing with Creative Writing minor, M.A. in Creative Writing. To honor my late cat, Horace (RIP 23 Jan. 2014) , I seek to work in animal care, although I still have interest in writing/editing. I have two rats, Squishee and Fuzzy, and a cat, Mooshie.
_ _ _ _
- 3 Mar. 2006 - Gramma
- Jan. 2007 - Aunt Sharon
- Sep. 2001 - Sweet rattie, Tito
- 11 Jul. 2008 - Beautiful box turtle, Wee
- 30 Jul. 2008 at 3:10 p.m - First marriage (emotionally)
- 23 Dec. 2008 - First marriage (legally)
- 22 Jun. 2009 - Dwarf hamster, Puppy
- 28 Sep. 2009 - An aloe
- 10 Mar. 2010 - Sally rat
- 5 Jul. 2010 - Sacha rat
- 1 Oct. 2010 - Icus rat
- 10 Sep. 2010 - Though I didn't really know him, my Grandpa
- 8 Nov. 2010 - Timmy rat
- 13 Mar. 2011 - Lil' Ben rat
- 7 Apr. 2011 - Simon rat
- 25 Aug. 2011 - Almost gf relationship
- 16 May 2012 - Second Marriage (emotionally)
- 31 July 2012 - Second Marriage (legally)
- 5 Dec. 2012 - Laid off from job
- 23 Jan. 2014 - My beloved cat, Horace, may he rest in the most peaceful, playful, graced, and joyful of peaces
- 26 Oct. (1984) - My birthday :D
- 18 Dec. 2009 - B.S. Professional Writing
- 3 Nov. 2010 - Changed direction in grad school from Technical to Creative Writing
- 18 Apr. 2011 - First full-time job in my field
- 16 Dec. 2011 - M.A. Creative Writing
- Interests, ever-expanding
- Tea and flavored coffees
- May/June 2013 - Blog development and LAUNCH :D
- 2 Oct. 2013 - Committed relationship to my Fox
- 26 Jan. 2014 - Rescued my cat, Mooshie, from the "person" who was watching my two boys, and he is safe again with me
To view ALL of my Witchvox listings: Click HERE
Contact Me Via Email... |
Email Invites Note: Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2014 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.