Page: Profile: Shop
||Total Views: 6,300,932
|Call First: Over the Past 8 Years Witchvox has featured over 2.000 local shops. During that time ONLY 3 shops have informed us that they were closed, hundreds never bothered, much to the frustration of customers that drove to the shop only to find it 'out of business'... We highly recommend that you CALL Local shop listings before you make the trip. - Witchvox Staff |
Willow's Treasures / Three Feathers Pewter
Opened: October 1995
Open Circles: No
Acct. Id: 183633
Shop Id: 3300
Proprietor: Willa Hollingsworth
Telephone: (330) 674-0404
Located in: Millersburg, Ohio
Shop Profile: Here you will find handmade pewter gifts and accessories of an alternative, positive nature for use in Ritual, Ceremony and Celebration. Pewter for those who honor the Earth and the Spirit within.
Video of our gallery can be seen on our web site at http://www.willowstreasures.com/Directions%20to%20Gallery.html
~ NEW ITEMS IN OUR GALLERY ~
*A Selection of Books on World Religions*
Some other items we carry in our gallery are:
*Native American Style jewelry
*Cedar, Sage, Sweetgrass, handmade Smudging Feathers
*Goose Quill Pens, Pewter Seals & Sealing Waxes
*Tribal style bellydance belt tassels, hair tassels & coins
*Large Size Mortar & Pestle Sets
*Variety of Nag Champa Incense both sticks and cones
*Mantra Stones - Words including “Believe“, “Healing“, “Focus”, etc.
*Seal Stamps - With motifs such as Nautical, Celtic & Floral. We also carry sealing waxes with and without wicks with directions for use.
*Arrowheads - Directly patterned from original flint arrowheads napped thousands of years ago
*Dried Perennials & Feathers
Our selection includes:
& Much More…
Come to our gallery to get your Dried Flowers, Feathers & Fillers For Swags, Bouquets & More!
After shopping at our gallery don’t forget walk down to The Jewelry Store at 97 W Jackson St. where you will find a variety of Glass Witch Balls. They come in many colors, sizes range from medium to large hanging balls to smaller balls on pedestals.
Shop Address: 12 East Jackson Street , Millersburg Ohio
Directions: Go Green and Carpool to save on fuel when you visit us at Three Feathers Pewter Gallery at 12 East Jackson Street , Millersburg Ohio (Downtown across the street from the court house) .
~ From the North ~
( Cleveland Area )
1. Starting in CLEVELAND, OH on W SUPERIOR AVE go toward PUBLIC SQ - go 0.1 mi
2. Turn Right on ONTARIO ST - go 0.6 mi
3. ONTARIO ST becomes BROADWAY AVE - go < 0.1 mi
4. Bear Right onto I-90 WEST toward I-71 - go 1.1 mi
5. I-90 WEST becomes I-71 SOUTH - go 43.8 mi
6. Take exit #204/OH-83 toward LODI/WOOSTER - go 0.3 mi
7. Turn Left on AVON LAKE RD - go 0.6 mi
8. AVON LAKE RD becomes FRONT ST - go 0.6 mi
9. FRONT ST becomes BURBANK RD[OH-83] - go 10.2 mi
10. Bear Left to follow OH-83 - go 3.4 mi
11. Take ramp onto US-250 WEST toward ASHLAND/MANSFIELD - go 1.6 mi
12. Take ramp toward OH-83 S - go 0.2 mi
13. Turn Left on MADISON AVE - go 1.0 mi
14. Continue on MILLERSBURG RD[OH-83] - go 8.1 mi
15. Continue to follow OH-83 - go 8.7 mi
16. Turn Left on E JACKSON ST[US-62] - go < 0.1 mi
17. Arrive at 12 E JACKSON ST, MILLERSBURG, on the Left
~ From the South ~
( Cincinnati Area )
1. Starting in CINCINNATI, OH on ELM AVE - go < 0.1 mi
2. Turn Left on STATION AVE - go 0.1 mi
3. Turn Left on SHERMAN AVE - go 0.2 mi
4. Turn Left on SMITH RD - go 0.1 mi
5. Turn Right on WALL ST - go 0.2 mi
6. Turn Left on WESLEY AVE - go 0.1 mi
7. Turn Right onto OH-562 EAST toward I-71 - go 0.8 mi
8. Take the I-71 NORTH exit toward COLUMBUS - go 93.2 mi
9. Take exit #101 onto I-270 EAST toward WHEELING - go 24.0 mi
10. Take exit #30B onto OH-161 EAST toward NEW ALBANY - go 6.3 mi
11. Take the US-62 exit toward NEW ALBANY/JOHNSTOWN - go 0.2 mi
12. Turn Left on JOHNSTOWN RD[US-62] - go 3.2 mi
13. Continue to follow US-62 - go 62.5 mi
14. Continue on S CLAY ST[S US-62] - go 0.3 mi
15. Turn Right to follow S US-62 - go < 0.1 mi
16. Arrive at 12 E JACKSON ST, MILLERSBURG, on the Left
~ From the East ~
( Pittsburgh Area )
1. Starting in PITTSBURGH, PA on 6TH AVE - go < 0.1 mi
2. Turn Left on BIGELOW BLVD - go 0.3 mi
3. Take Left ramp onto I-579 NORTH toward VETERANS BRIDGE - go 0.7 mi
4. Take the I-279 NORTH Left exit - go 12.0 mi
5. Merge onto I-79 NORTH - go 5.9 mi
6. Take exit #77 onto I-76 WEST toward YOUNGSTOWN OHIO - go 88.3 mi
7. Take Left exit #23A onto I-77 SOUTH toward CANTON - go 21.1 mi
8. Take exit #104 onto US-62 WEST toward MASSILLON - go 7.3 mi
9. Take the US-62 WEST exit toward MILLERSBURG - go 11.0 mi
10. Turn Right on W MAIN ST[US-250] - go 0.1 mi
11. Turn Left on WINEBURG ST[US-62] - go 0.4 mi
12. Continue to follow US-62 WEST - go 17.9 mi
13. Arrive at 12 E JACKSON ST, MILLERSBURG, on the Right
~ From the West ~
( Indianapolis Area )
1. Starting in INDIANAPOLIS, IN on N MERIDIAN ST - go 1.0 mi
2. Turn Right on E 11TH ST - go 0.2 mi
3. Take ramp onto I-65 SOUTH - go 0.5 mi
4. Take Left exit #112A onto I-70 EAST toward COLUMBUS O. - go 165.8 mi
5. Take exit #93B onto I-270 NORTH toward CLEVELAND - go 22.2 mi
6. Take exit #30B onto OH-161 EAST toward NEW ALBANY - go 6.1 mi
7. Take the US-62 exit toward NEW ALBANY/JOHNSTOWN - go 0.2 mi
8. Turn Left on JOHNSTOWN RD[US-62] - go 3.2 mi
9. Continue to follow US-62 - go 62.5 mi
10. Continue on S CLAY ST[S US-62] - go 0.3 mi
11. Turn Right to follow S US-62 - go < 0.1 mi
12. Arrive at 12 E JACKSON ST, MILLERSBURG, on the Left
These directions are not guaranteed. It is always best to check current maps for accuracy. It is your responsibility to travel in accordance with all laws.
Hours of Operation: Tues.-Sat. 10am-5pm
To view ALL of Our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: NO, We have not opted to receive Pagan Invites! Please don't send us anonymous invites to groups, sales and events.
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2014 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.