Page: Profile: Local Service
||Total Views: 5,523,169
Spiritual Help / Support and Care
Vox ID: 420529
Skill Id: 15448
Offered by: Dr. Isidor
Located in: Ellijay, Georgia
Skill/Service Details: - Core Lifestyle (alternative and integrative strategies to increase energy, improve mental alertness, decrease stress level, detoxify the body, improve digestion, building core confidence, maximize overall health by exercise, nutrition, hydration, breath, sleep and mindset) (please contact us for additional information)
- Life Coaching (professional relationship that helps people break through their limitation to achieve results in area of their lives, goals, health, wellness, relationship and career)
- Classes in alternative and integrative health/healing and wellness (health and wellness educational sessions for people with health issues, disabled people and people with special needs)
- Integrative mental health and wellness (Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson disease, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, depression, chronic pain, aging, sleep disorders, addictive disorders)
- Assisted living management for elderly, disabled people and children with special needs (on-site and off-site assisting in accommodation for sensory visual, hearing and balance, physical and mental impairment – daily living skills management, help and support in spirituality, grievance process and accommodation and adaptation)
- Home Caregiving for elderly and disabled people
- End of Life Care (eclectic spiritual help and support, in home hospice care)
- Spirituality – “Spiritual But Not Religious” (professional relationship that helps people break through religious traditions and spirituality with eclectic approach and strategies)
Education and Certification:
2011 National Caregiver Certification (NCC) , The American Caregiver Association (ACA) , Las Vegas, NE, U.S.A.
2011 National Assisted Living Manager Certification (The American Caregiver Association (ACA) , Las Vegas, NE, U.S.A.
2011 Certificate in End-of-Life Care, ALLEGRA Learning Solutions LLC, San Diego, CA, U.S.A. (End-of-Life issues: death, dying and grief, ethical issues, hospice and palliative care, pain assessment and management and physiologic changes at the end of life) , five courses for certification
2011 Certificate in Home Health HIPAA Privacy Rule Component, Home Health Workplace Safety, Home Health Infection Control, Silverchair Learning Systems, Charlottesville, VA, approved by the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners, U.S.A.
2011 Certificate in Interactive Caregiving, Silverchair Learning Systems, Charlottesville, VA, U.S.A.
2010 BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED) , American Heart Association, Tulane Center for Medical Simulation, New Orleans, LA, U.S.A.
2010 Training and Certification in Blind and Visually Impaired Rehabilitation – Advanced Braille (grade 2) , Daily Living Skills, Orientation and Mobility, Assistive technologies
2007 Training and Certification in the Protection of Human Research Subjects
2006 Certification in cosmetic rehabilitation therapy, C.C.T.S. Cosmetic Rehabilitation Therapy, Medical Esthetics, Rayner Institute, San Francisco, CA, and Washington DC, U.S.A.
2000 Certified Professional Tarot Reader, CPTR, Tarot Certification Board, U.S.A.
2000 Certified Tarot Reader, CTR, Tarot Certification Board, U.S.A.
1999 - 2005 Postdoctoral Fellowship in Biomedical Sciences, New Orleans, LA
1999 Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences
1996 M.S. in Biomedical Sciences
1989 B.S. in Biology
1983 R.N. nursing - med-surg.
Rates: I would be very grateful if you contact me regarding this services to evaluate your needs and to present you the plan., Contact information:, E-mail: email@example.com
To view ALL of Our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2015 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.