Page: Profile: Local Service
||Total Views: 5,061,598
Vox ID: 253049
Skill Id: 11626
Offered by: Meretisa
Located in: Cedar Falls, Iowa
Skill/Service Details: GOING ON HIATUS- MOVING OUT OF STATE SOON. CHECK BACK SOON FOR UPDATES.
Broom/Besom would be made either of elements of your choice or created by me using intuition and divination for the best outcome. My brooms range in size from tiny (3", 5", and 6") to small (9", 12", 13", and 15") to mid-range (30" and 33") to large (5' and 6' typically) . Handles may be standard (dowel or rounded tip like household broom) , turned (as in ornate like a chair's leg) , common branch (all natural from the tree) , or gnarled (from a shrub/bush) . Please see my store for Brooms/Besoms currently available. Please try to have ideas for handle (wood type) and bush (herbs, etc) in mind. I do a blessing on all my brooms prior to sale/use. All besoms come with a certificate stating how and what was entailed in creation and my signature for authenticity.
* Cake Tester- These are little brooms that are meant to be slowly dismantled by breaking off a stick one at a time to check your cake's doneness. I sometimes make these with my leftovers, check the store for availability. I don't typically make these on request.
* Ornamental Broom- Tiny to mid-range size brooms used for decoration.
* Hearth Broom- Utilitarian broom used to sweep a fireplace hearth. I usually don't make this type, though you can ask or check my store for availability.
* Cobweb Broom- Long, thin, light broom with long, whispy bush for brushing down cobwebs. Very pretty, though I don't usually make these. Check my store for availability.
* Magickal/Ceremonial Broom- Used for Magickal or Ceremonial use. Various lengths, sizes, and types. Please email or call me with requests. You can also check my store for brooms readily available.
* Handfasting Broom- Used for Handfastings/Weddings. Very beautiful and sometimes ornate. Please email or call me with requests. You can also check my store for availability.
Rates: Brooms range in price from $25-$100, depending on size, material, elements included (IE: woodburning, leather wrapping, herbs, painting, crystals/stones, charms, etc) , and effort entailed in the besom's creation (IE: moon phase, planetary alignments, etc) .
Telephone: (507) 317-9023
To view ALL of Our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2014 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.