Page: Profile: Local Service
||Total Views: 6,631,824
Seeking Founding Members of Goddess Path
Vox ID: 436829
Skill Id: 17644
Offered by: Arcas EarthSoul
[A WitchVox Sponsor]
Located in: Omaha, Nebraska
Skill/Service Details: The Tribe of Gaea is seeking a few individuals who are interested in participating in a new adventure in "eco-spiritual living".
"The Gaean Way of Ecospiritual Living" is an indigen-ish spiritual path inspired by the Old European Great Goddess of the Neolithic and early Bronze Age (Minoa) .
We embrace the concept of "The Three Sacred Relationships" which are a recurring pattern found in many indigenous paths:
- Sacred Relationship with the Earth (Represented by the Goddess Gaea)
- Sacred Relationship with one's Tribe (Human Society)
- Sacred Relationship with Spirit (Spirits of Nature, Ancestors, and Higher Self)
Our intention is to build a new spiritual path around these principles, Goddess spirituality and eco-feminism, eventually to fully integrate spirituality in an "indigen-ish" manner into living in sustainable, permaculture-based, eco-spiritual communities.
What you will receive:
- Facilitated self-study on a variety of topics. We expect a lot of reading in selected books, answering questions for reflection in a journal style, and discussing the material in a small group setting.
- Practical skills in various practices including, but not limited to: shamanism, energy-work, personal/family budgeting, sustainable consumer habits, interpersonal communication, conflict resolution, intimacy and self-love...
- Individual coaching/mentoring from Arcas and Chrysalis in personal development and leadership.
- The opportunity to get involved in a world-changing endeavor, that will apply eco-spiritual principles into the manifest world, creating peace, security, and prosperity for all, without trashing Mother Earth in the process.
A serious commitment will be required. Our expectations:
- Regular (weekly or bi-weekly) small group meetings with a cadre of trainees. (May be online or in-person or a mixture of both) .
- Regular (weekly or bi-weekly) individual coaching/mentoring with Arcas and/or Chrysalis.
- 2-3 hours per week of reading and journaling reflections on the readings.
- A focused effort on personal development, including the development of healthy new habits., The basic training program is tiered in years, much like a college degree. "Lower Division" training takes 2 years, and covers all the basics. "Upper Division" training may take an additional 2-3 years, depending on the chosen studies (like a "major") .
We are going to be highly selective in deciding who to start this path with, especially as the goal is to create intentional community, so we may end up living together! There are certain attributes for candidates which are desirable and some which may be undesirable. We want to stress that some of these attributes only apply to our initial recruits, and not to future followers/participants in the project. We encourage those who are interested in this project, but not immediately suitable for it, to keep up to date with us, and consider supporting us in other ways. We will be working on a guide for those who are interested in our curriculum.
With that in mind, initial trainees will ideally be:
- Interested in embracing eco-feminism and the Divine Feminine, and accept guidance, leadership, and instruction from women. Misogyny is antithetical to our path.
- At ease with the idea of-- or at least a desire to be at ease with-- socialism on a micro-scale-- building intentional homes and communities around the sharing of resources. We are far more collectivist than individualist (However, we do believe in the importance of a certain amount of private space and personal property) .
- Be effective at living life: being punctual, thrifty, employable, keeping promises, self-assertive, etc... we don't appreciate "pagan standard time" or being loose with commitments.
- A calm, peaceful demeanor, without extremes of drama.
- A relatively healthy self-image and body acceptance.
Finally, we need a low-risk for external drama. Primarily, this includes a family-life which won't interfere. We will absolutely not put any existing relationship at risk by training one member of a couple. If you are in a committed relationship, we want to take you on as a unit together. It is our unfortunate experience that when one member of a couple undergoes deep transformation, without the other, it inevitably ends up in an "unequally yoked" situation that ends in heartbreak. Sometimes, it's actually a good thing, but we do not want to be responsible for that.
If you are single, please be aware that we are concerned about the possibility you might abandon the training should you find a partner who isn't interested in joining you in this endeavor during the course of the training. We are investing a lot of time and effort into each trainee, and don't want to see that go up in smoke.
Finally, if you are a single parent, where you have children in a shared-custody situation, or where the other parent may take issue with your lifestyle choices, this may not be for you. We don't want to give anyone ammunition to use in a custody battle, and we generally want to avoid those kinds of legal entanglements.
Rates: There is no cost for the training, but the long-term goals have an expectation of integrating financial resources in a communal manner (and donations will be welcome, but not required) ., Eventually, some workshops with partner organizations may be required. These will cost money, but may be financed, in part, by donations from the public (after we obtain non-profit status and start seeking donations) .
Telephone: (402) 909-5220
To view ALL of Our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: Yes! I have opted to receive invites to Pagan events, groups, and commercial sales
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2018 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.