Page: Profile: Local Service
||Total Views: 5,058,812
Old-Time Conjure Oils
Vox ID: 271334
Skill Id: 15031
Offered by: Oakthorne
Located in: Portland, Oregon
Skill/Service Details: Oils infused with the essences of specific herbal and mineral ingredients, lovingly crafted by hand and prayed over at the Crossroads, each for a specific purpose meant to help spiritually address those problems, needs and wants in your life.
I have a variety of different formulas, and I'll be happy to provide free advice on how to use these oils to their best effect in your life.
==Cleansing & Protection==
* Cast Off Evil: Heady and potent, this oil is intended to aid in the throwing off of all wicked, corrupt and stagnating influences with powerful astringent, clean scent. From addictions and bad habits to the bad vibes of a workplace or new home, you don't have to tolerate evil. Cast it off! Frequently used to dress vigil candles to throw off addictions and bad habits in others, or to anoint oneself after a long, hard stressful ordeal.
* Fiery Wall of Protection: Powerful, fiery red, filled with holy and sacred herbs and resins, Fiery Wall of Protection is your first line of spiritual defense! Long associated with the fiery protection of St. Michael Archangel and his sword of fire, use this to lay a line of holy flame between you and the things you want out of your life. Excellent for protection from abusers, violent people and for protecting all children. Frequently used in to anoint one’s windows and doors for protection, or to feed mojos and amulets designed to bring protection from harm.
* Van Van: A rich green-gold color from the potent lemongrass infusion oil used as a base, Van Van is an old traditional New Orleans formula that purifies and cleanses with a lovely, clean-smelling citrus scent. Use it in any work to clean out and get rid of the old stuff, to make room for the new. Frequently used in cleansing altars and spiritual tools, as well as blessing and purifying amulets and talismans.
==Love & Marriage==
* Love-Drawing: Light and sweet, like a wind wafting in off the gardens of love themselves. Love-Drawing oil turns heads and draws the admiring glances of those you desire most. Use to spark new romance, or to rekindle the one you’ve already got! Frequently used to dress candles when wishing to draw opportunities for love from the universe in general, or dressing the photo of or gifts to the one you admire, and want to admire you in turn.
* Steady Relationship: Rich and fertile, bring new growth into the relationship you were sure had stalled out. You’ve set down roots together, use this heavenly, woody oil to give those roots new life. Frequently used to dress pillows in the couple’s bedroom, or added to a lotion for that attention-getting, loving massage.
==Health & Blessings==
* Healing: Smelling of healthy cleanliness, healing oil is used to treat the spiritual impediments that come with injury and sickness. As goes the body, so goes the spirit, and vice versa - bring your spirit back to rich, vibrant health, and watch the body follow! Frequently used to dress vigil candles for setting healing lights for someone, or used to anoint the brow, feet and pillowcases of someone who is ill or injured.
==Money & Success==
* Money-Drawing: This oil is spicy and rich, just like your prosperity! Money-Drawing oil is used when you need some cash quick - it’s a “hot” magic, coming on fast and quick, but then it’s done. Frequently used to dress hands or cards when gambling, or used to dress a green candle when expecting or just needing money fast.
* Prosperity: A deep, earthy smell evokes the growing earth, from whence all prosperity grows. Use Prosperity oil when you’re looking for something long-lasting and steady. Frequently used to anoint business cards when drumming up new clients, or worn when going on job interviews or when asking for a raise.
* Crown of Success: Bring out the best in you, and the respect in others! Crown of Success is traditionally used to bolster one’s skills and impress your boss, instructor or other authority figure, in order to bring about the maximum success in all life’s endeavors. Frequently used to anoint the head, hands and heart before interviews, discussions about raises and tests.
==Friends & Enemies==
* Hot Foot: Hot, hot, hot! Get ‘em gone quick - Hot Foot is a traditional formula intended to give a “hot foot” to those you’d rather weren’t in your life, so they’ll get up and hop on along. Frequently used to dress an item to be given to the person you’re trying to make go away, or as a sort of magical “booby trap” by rubbing the oil on their front door knob or inside their shoes.
==Luck & Fortune==
* Fast Luck: Draw in the good luck, and bring it running fast. Fast Luck oil is used to attract good fortune and pleasant circumstances in all sorts of ways. Very versatile oil! Frequently used to add to other oils to make their effects come about both quickly and coincidentally, or to anoint hands, cards and dice when playing games of chance and luck.
* Lucky Dicer: Rich and complex, just like the odds. Lucky Dicer’s oil is for those that roll the bones - gamblers and gamers alike! Frequently used to anoint hands before playing games where dice are used, or to “feed” the gamer’s dice bag to keep the dice happy.
* High John the Conquerer: Smoky and powerful, this blood-red High John the Conquerer oil has a real piece of High John in the bottle. Its mojo is powerful and sexy, a quiet strength to add to your own in any conjure you may do. Frequently used to add a boost to any magic performed, or to give a man’s nature that vital, quintessentially masculine boost.
* Queen Elizabeth: What High John is for men, Queen Elizabeth is for women! A rich, complex scent heightens a woman's power, rejuvenating and protecting her in this world that demands so much of her. At the Crossroads, every woman is a Queen - now show the world that you are, too. Frequently used to address womens' difficulties and enhance a woman's vital nature.
* Road Opener: A scent of sweetness and a bit of richness, like a hint of a bright new day. Road Opener is used to shove obstacles out of your way, clear out stagnation and unfold bright new possibilities that you didn’t even see ahead of you. Frequently used to mix with other oils if you’re fighting past blockages in those areas, or used to dress an orange candle to break out of that stagnation and feelings of being trapped in your life.
Note: Oils are made using an almond oil base, to which some people are allergic. We do not guarantee that any of our oils are hypoallergenic; they are made in the old-fashioned way. If you have specific allergies, just ask, and we'll let you know whether or not a given oil contains that allergen.
Rates: $5 per 1/2 oz oil.
To view ALL of Our listings: Click HERE
Contact Us Via Email...
Email Invites Note: NO, I have not opted to receive Pagan Invites! Please don't send me anonymous invites to groups, sales and events.
Disclaimer: The Witches' Voice inc does not verify the accuracy of the details stated in this listing, nor do we vouch for the value of the goods or services presented here... As with all contacts and financial dealings in cyberspace, we encourage you to use caution and wisdom in your dealings with strangers.
Political Statements: Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren's Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches' Voice, Inc. TWV is a non-profit, non-partisan educational organization.
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2014 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.