Page: WOTW - Add Listings
||Total Views: 126,847
How do I add a Listing or a Notice|
Overview: To add any listing to Witchvox (personal, group, event, website, poetry, notice etc.) You will need to have a Witchvox account. Setting one up is quite easy.
IF You Already HAVE any listings at Witchvox there IS an account set up for you... go here to get your password.
1. To create an account go here
2. After you fill out the form log in information is sent immediately to your email address.
TO ADD, EDIT or REMOVE listings.
1. Log in (once logged in all options for your account are immediately available.
2. Choose 'Add listing' from the left side of the page. (this will take you to the forms list page).
3. Choose the type of listing that you desire to post.
4. Fill out the form and hit the submit button and VOILA
5. Your listing is now LIVE on the Witches' Voice.
In Your Service,
WorkerBee - Witchvox
Tuesday - August 30, 2016
State/Country flags created by 3dflags.com and are used with permission
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2016 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.