(Logo by Heather Chase of Chase Designs).
The Witches' Voice Inc.|
We at the Witches' Voice are continually compiling a important reference documents, form letters that you can use in your local fight for YOUR freedom... Note: The Witches' Voice Inc. does not offer legal advice nor are we qualified to do so. This document does not constitute legal advice but is intended to be used in conjunction with the legal services of an attorney licensed to practice in your state. This document can be copied and distributed to your lawyer should you decide that you need the services of one.
||Chapter Page Views: 1,834,175
Areas of Concern Regarding Security|
by Steve McManus
1. Community Safety
- Primarily the overall citizenry, specifically and with emphasis on Pagans.
- The focus on the study is to identify potential candidates, be they singular or groups, and then identify potential targets.
2. Immediate Physical Integrity
- Assessment of the level of protection from harm against attacker(s). This is the LEAST LIKELY form of threat but the most traumatic and deadly.
3. Political Integrity
- The monitoring of ones actions, words and overt reactions to commonly perceived events.
- Being able to prove what you say or do (or not say or do) and monitoring yourself to avoid misrepresentation.
- Political assassination is not only damaging to the individual, but can bring different forms of harm upon other Pagans.
4. Information Integrity
- Assessment of what information one gives out about oneself. Almost everything can be learned about anyone. The issue at hand is to where and to whom is personal information released.
- Identity theft is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the U.S. One of the most common forms is theft by credit card number.
- Another example is that of specific agenda groups, such as an anti-abortion group tracing your license plate and harassing you at home simply because you were parked near a women's health clinic.
5. Electronic Integrity
- Assessment of vulnerability through data transmission.
- Areas here include openly identifying oneself on the Internet, including the World Wide Web,as well as issues such as client-side fire-walling, open architecture, viruses, worms, bugs, DOS attacks, trojans, etc.
- Households increasingly have children being more adept at computer usage than their parents; this is exceedingly dangerous as it renders the parents helpless in protecting their children. Remedial education is vital.
More to follow...
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2019 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections
(including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wren’s Nest, etc.)
are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witches’ Voice, Inc.
TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.