The opinions posted on the Pagan Perspective pages are those of individuals and are not neccessarily shared or endorsed by the Witches' Voice inc.
||Chapter Page Views:
In a effort to celebrate your personal opinions on key/hot issues of our community at large, we are proud to introduce Pagan Perspectives.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Our mission (as always) is to offer facts, inspire thought, and more importantly move towards natural solutions to some of the difficulties this relatively new spiritual movement is confronted with. It is clear that many in our community are doing just that... We are honored to be a part of all of this.
- Where ARE these questions? They are linked from the side bar immediately to your left. They are typically announced from our weekly update page every Sunday night.
- How long are the questions active? The questions are "hot" (open to your thoughts) for one week. Responses are available for viewing permanently.
- What type of Questions will WitchVox Offer? Topics will be based on issues that are relevant to the Pagan Community at large. This allows us to address all kinds of topics. Since we are basically a US first amendment site we will also include any topics or issues related to YOUR right to practice the religion of your choice. (for the latest news, surf to Wren's Nest News or visit the WitchVox Home Page).
- Are the Posts Live? Yes! We launch this new section as both live and dynamic. Due to WitchVox's traffic, some *may* see this as an opportunity to soap box on matters irrelevant to the topics presented via a large audience or use this form to shore up the "self-worth". We have little desire/time to run a chatroom (and salute those of you that do).
- Does WitchVox Censor the Posts? Sorry NO! We are staunch believers of Freedom of Speech, whether we personally agree or disagree is irrelevant. We may edited the posts for paragraph returns or deal with other "look and feel" issues, but your words, spelling or grammar will probably not be tweaked.
- Do You Remove Posts and if so, Why? Yes, if simple rules of hospitality are abused. The "rules" are linked from the side bar to your left.
- Are the Questions geared for the US only? Some are, most aren't... Your suggestions FOR future questions are always welcome (see email link below)
- What If I want to discuss these issues further? We certainly encourage you to do so. We offer major links to our extensive listing of 242 Chat Rooms, Message Boards and ICQ channels on the side bar of all of the pages in this section.
Your Suggestions? They are always welcome! Send format and topic suggestions via our Contact Us Page
Blessed Be Well,
WebCrafter - Witchvox
December 14th. 2017
Web Site Content (including: text - graphics - html - look & feel)
Copyright 1997-2017 The Witches' Voice Inc. All rights reserved
Note: Authors & Artists retain the copyright for their work(s) on this website.
Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.
Website structure, evolution and php coding by Fritz Jung on a Macintosh G5.
Any and all personal political opinions expressed in the public listing sections (including, but not restricted to, personals, events, groups, shops, Wrenâ€™s Nest, etc.) are solely those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinion of The Witchesâ€™ Voice, Inc. TWV is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization.
Sponsorship: Visit the Witches' Voice Sponsor Page for info on how you
can help support this Community Resource. Donations ARE Tax Deductible.
The Witches' Voice carries a 501(c)(3) certificate and a Federal Tax ID.
Mail Us: The Witches' Voice Inc., P.O. Box 341018, Tampa, Florida 33694-1018 U.S.A.